What are you watching on TV? Page 1,903

Well I think a good kick in the arse is what she needs, but I am a simple soul.

Lammy I'm surprised at usually he's a smart voice, but he needs to get elected.

Abbot well she makes more cheap shots, that some footballer who fouls people alot.

I don't watch football.

Quote: sootyj @ 10th January 2014, 12:19 AM GMT

Dianne is just a political dead weight, she's been caught out so often, so badly that she's too all intents and purposes pointless.

In any other job she'd be sacked.

I'm not going to single Diane Abbot out, any Labour suit filler would be voted in as an MP in Hackney. Much in the same way Cameron's seat in Witney is stock to the brim with elderly blue bloods.

Here's a blog I sought of wrote about her some time ago, as it is it should help with your insomnia.

http://www.londoncomedywriters.com/blog/Dr_Sardonicus/community-leadership/

Quote: sootyj @ 10th January 2014, 12:28 AM GMT

Here's a blog I sought of wrote about her some time ago, as it is it should help with your insomnia.

http://www.londoncomedywriters.com/blog/Dr_Sardonicus/community-leadership/

Aww, thanks Soots.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 10th January 2014, 12:23 AM GMT

I'm not going to single Diane Abbot out, any Labour suit filler would be voted in as an MP in Hackney. Much in the same way Cameron's seat in Witney is stock to the brim with elderly blue bloods.

Having a vote that doesn't count is actually very frustrating. My parents live in a marginal constituency and it is always very exciting. Well, slightly more exciting.

Quote: keewik @ 10th January 2014, 12:22 AM GMT

Well I think a good kick in the arse is what she needs, but I am a simple soul.

Completely agree, Keewik. By the way, can I still marry one of your sons? I am not enjoying the dating game and would rather just get the whole deal arranged and done with, if that's OK by you.

which one

Quote: sootyj @ 10th January 2014, 12:45 AM GMT

which one

Weird boner time.

Do you have so many weird boners that your normal boners are now the weird ones.

Quote: sootyj @ 10th January 2014, 12:47 AM GMT

Do you have so many weird boners that your normal boners are now the weird ones.

Laughing out loud

(It's funny cuz it's true)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th January 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

We are now.

1 in 4 prisoners not British born.
1 in 4 council houses occupied by people not British born.

1 in 4 of your posts are obsessed with race.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th January 2014, 11:51 PM GMT

No one is arguing against immigration, people are arguing about mass immigration over a short period of time. There is a massive difference.

There is also a bit of myth that only the white British are anti-immigration. I know plenty of people from ethnic backgrounds, including some who are themselves first generation immigrants, who have very strong views on the subject.

Quote: Jennie @ 10th January 2014, 12:33 AM GMT

Completely agree, Keewik. By the way, can I still marry one of your sons? I am not enjoying the dating game and would rather just get the whole deal arranged and done with, if that's OK by you.

They are still both free and the older one has recently expressed the desire to settle down. I think he's tried the internet thing a couple of times but without success (I haven't actually asked him if they turned out to be weirdos).

Excellent. I'll have whichever one is more solvent.

Glue sniffer, eh?

zooo's on form today!