What are you watching on TV? Page 1,908

Quote: Nil Putters @ 19th January 2014, 8:38 PM GMT

Gonna give that a miss, I don't need to see another version.

The Muskehounds was pretty definitive.

It's like with Alice In Wonderland. I saw 3 different productions of that a few weeks ago, first the Depp movie, then the TV series and lastly the Disney Cartoon.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 19th January 2014, 8:39 PM GMT

The Muskehounds was pretty definitive.

:D Exactly!

Quote: keewik @ 19th January 2014, 8:37 PM GMT

Waiting with bated breath for 'The 3 Musketeers'.

And baited knickers.

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 8:57 PM GMT

And baited knickers.

What exactly are you hoping to catch with those, rock salmon Hudson

Wow, you didn't even need to edit that to make me sound stupid!

D'oh.

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:03 PM GMT

Wow, you didn't even need to edit that to make me sound stupid!

D'oh.

My work here, it would appear, is done.

Got it on now - the Musketeers, not the baited knickers - and yep, British telly has broken out the fancy dress cupboard once more.

Unfortunately it seems more Pirates of the Caribbean then Game Of Thrones at the moment.

Bizarrely, Musketeers were called Musketeers because they were good with a Musket, but everyone knows them for sword fencing. Weird.

I was convinced this would be on Saturday, because it's such an obviously shit Dr Who replacement filler.

It is so far absolutely bollox

was this written by Alexander Dumbass

credit to the Greenmile for that gag

You should try watching it for five minutes, instead of missing it all due to posting online about how crap it is. ;)

I like Capaldi's Blackadder impersonation.

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:10 PM GMT

You should try watching it for five minutes, instead of missing it all due to posting online about how crap it is. ;)

Get with it Grandma, in the modern world you give something three half watched minutes then set phasers to snark!

Yeh it's got the Dr in it, but it is shit.

It's like Columbo you now who did it from the first 5 minutes, its working out how that's the fun bit.

I'm a bit confused by the multi-cultural casting, Dartanian looks Asian and Porthos appears half Abo.

Also not sure why this is on after 9pm.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 19th January 2014, 9:24 PM GMT

I'm a bit confused by the multi-cultural casting, Dartanian looks Asian and Porthos appears half Abo.

Doesn't really matter does it? They've all got totally different accents too. Including a Brummie.

Coincidentally, Dogtanian is the fittest in both this and the cartoon.

(And yes, that is the proper spelling of the name.)