What are you watching on TV? Page 1,743

Watched Funny Business, which is very watchable but hasn't turned up any surprises.

Rod Gilbert is a good interviewee with some usual suspects; Mark Thomas being a wise old bird and Cleese bitchin about how badly off he was in the days when he was funny; "Harold Wilson high taxes blah blah." "I only got £4000 for a whole Python series."

According to my Sweeney blag and Terry McCann wages inflation calculator that is over £45,000.

Most dubious compliment was from David Baddiel who rates Michael McIntyre's observational comedy as up there with Jerry Seinfeld.

A documentary on Nazi Germany. Heil!

Galapagos with David Attenborough,
Although he wants to switch over & watch Russell Howard.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 20 2013, 9:05 PM GMT

Galapagos with David Attenborough,
Although he wants to switch over & watch Russell Howard.

Tell him it's your tele and if he wants to watch what he wants to watch he'd better get himself another 'best friend' !

Was watching The Brits for some reason. Bob Servant Independent now though. :D

I'm currently watching Derek purely to compile a report in my head on how to close the home urgently

Derek too

Not too bad actually this week

Are you high yore holiness

Drugs are bad m'kaaaay

Dougie writing rude words on crabs was funny

You finally say one positive thing about it, and it's not even on the Derek thread. Rolling eyes

Skyfall on Sky Box Office. The quality of the picture was absolute shite. Nowhere near the HD it was meant to be. Was as bad as watching ITV in the 80's.

The film itself was even worse. Talk about overhyped. Complete waste of 2 hours. T least it only cost me about £4 rather than the £30 a trip to the pictures costs nowadays.

Aw, I loved that film!

Richard Pryor live

On Dave

Tried to like his stand up

Just does nothin for me...

Fawlty Towers DVD. Laughing out loud