What are you watching on TV? Page 1,741

Anger Management on Comedy Channel

Disturbed at how old Charlie Sheen looks
and why he delivers his lines as though he is looking in to a bright light

Car crash television

Batman Begins.

What a pile of shit. A full hour on the back story that everyone and their demented grandma already knows, a weak storyline and wooden acting. Isbthereever going to be a decent super hero film?

Just watched Series 1 Episode 3 of Black Mirror which I missed when it first aired. It really is Twighlight Zoney. It was better dramatically than the most recent episode. The tech in it was pretty smart and whilst an implant stretches it a wee bit, the little remote thing was a nice touch! A show that genuinely makes me shudder without any gore or gross out bits and highlights what we could become too well.

Celebrity Pointless is weird. How did the thickest team win?

Mama 'f**king' Mia. Official title.

Oh that is the worst film I have ever seen.

The Hangover Part 2. I need some drivel tonight.

Day of the jackal, still good but dated, but better than the abomination that was the Bruce Willis remake Angry

Reruns of red dwarf x on Dave

See to be enjoying it more than the first time

Weight of high expectancy removed..

Quote: lofthouse @ February 16 2013, 10:48 PM GMT

Weight of high expectancy removed..

Yes, that always makes a massive difference for me.

That's the thing that when you watch a random late-night film you've never heard of and end up really enjoying. I love that.

Tintin the Movie which was thoroughly enjoyable.

Aw, love that.

Had to keep putting the dog in the kitchen because she kept growling and barking at Snowy.

Cruel Intentions 2. It's no Cruel Intentions but I shall watch it to the bitter end.