UFOs Page 7

Quote: Ed Parnell @ August 14, 2007, 3:24 AM

I actually saw a UFO when I was about six. It hovered in the sky like a big flying coffin with lights on.

The image has always stayed with me. And the other night I woke up and the room was bathed in a green light. the whole room. Just glowing. I decided my intergalatic visitors would never find me if I pulled the duvet up right over my head.

Why is it that as children we believe that we can avoid being eaten by scary monsters that live under our bed or stop santa seeing we're awake if we hide under our duvets!??! I want the innocence of my childhood back...then i could hide from the masses of debt i'm in!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 13, 2007, 11:47 PM

Has anybody had sex with an alien?

And if not, why not?

Wrong time of the month.

A serious (?) reply from an Astro Physicist:

The bright ones moving quickly across the sky are satellites!

The 'flares' are 'shooting stars'

figure of eight stuff are ufo's.

anyhing else could be a large plane in cloud, quite low (cos of the base) with different lights flashing, at different times so it looks like the is one small object nipping all over the place.

If there is anything that suspicious i would suggest that is would be MOD or American spy/secret planes.

Those pesky Americans! *shakes fist*

I've never seen a UFO.

Quote: Jude @ August 15, 2007, 7:21 PM

I've never seen a UFO.

I have. How else do you think I got here?

Oh so many witty retorts I cant decide on one

Uh-ohHuh?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 4, 2007, 9:37 PM

My cave is fancy ...... full of all the cute trinkets I collect at car boot sales, empty babycham bottles, and the odd beanbag.

My cave is fancy too. But it is not big enough to fill with trinkets, empty bottles & a beanbag. I keep mine unclogged for the very rare occasion when I get a visit from Mr Winky.

Is Mr. Winky the same guy who trims hedges?

I'm sure he pokes bushes at very least.

That must anger many hedgehogs.

Perhaps not anger, but definitely surprise.

Q. What is the difference between a hedgehog and a sports car?

A. With a hedgehog, the pricks are on the outside.

Laughing out loud