UFOs

Now I don't believe little green men or women flying through our night skies on a regular basis or at all as a matter of fact.

But every night when I put my dog out to do his "thing", I see some weird shit in the sky, moving, un-star like.

I understand a plane has a bleeping light, is this true of all planes? I live near some sort of army base thing(?).

I also understand the possibility of dusts burning into our atmosphere (shooting stars).

There's also birds, escaped balloons, and so on.

I was just wondering what others thought?

The thing that made me start this thread is, I just saw 2 "objects" flying next to each other making an 8 shape as the flew over me. I couldn't see any detail, but my thought is that it was two birds, but it did look pretty weird. Any bird spotters or plane spotters care to clear it up?

Yes, I am bored :)

you've been drinking?

Doo doo doo, doo-doo.

If you start modelling mountains out of mashed spuds then you're fecked. Cos you're off on a holiday to outer space. Be prepared to be probed mercilessly by little green men

As much as I believe in life "out there", it's more likely to be two bats with keyring torches screwing with your mind than little green men.

Aliens do exist. Go to Torquay on a saturday night in July, the proof is there.

Fake tan shouldn't glow in the dark......

or teeth for that matter

Especially false ones.

Someone was mean to Granny this Christmas....

Lol RubyMae can see into the future "Someone was mean to a Granny this Christmas...and found a fiver under the couch."

Any news on me?only good news mind leave the bad stuff out

EDITED - coz I'd didn't realise that seeing a UFO and disbelieving them would be considered madder than not seeing a UFO but believing in them.
>_< Teary

Hi Leevil
Was it near? Far? Did you hear sound? In your case, the biggest clue was in your opening, the army base being nearby. For years, residents in Rachel, Nevada reported seeing a weird black triangle in the sky over Area 51, then the yanks unvielled stealth bombers / fighters. Those UFO sightings became reclassified as IFOs. Weird crap goes on around bases all the time.

Although I've seen two UFOs I don't actually 'believe' in UFOs. Work that out, eh? :D

The main reason I don't believe in traditional UFOs is because I don't believe in the addage 'seeing is believing', just look at Hollywood films for proof that seeing isn't necessarily real. I think 1) our senses continually deceive us 2) It's known that our senses and our mind's interpretation of them practice latency and sampling. That is the mind assumes or fills in the gaps between samples. We've all seen examples of this with optical illusions like the impossible triangle or the 4-legged chair with only three legs 3) Our mind doesn't like loose ends and it possibly fills in an explanation for something that seems unnatural.

The other reason I can't grasp the traditional UFO is that aliens are so (apparently) advanced, can whizz around the galaxy, breaking Newtonian laws, and yet still can't devise a NHS CAT scan machine. Instead they treat us to cavity searches that would embarrass the most brutal medieval inquisitor. How many arses do they really need to see to work out that we are the same species as Michael Jackson?

EDIT - there followed a tedious discussion on the nature of reality and the physical universe which made me appear madder than a cackling Bond villian with an army of mongoose henchmen as my finger hovered menacingly over the switch of a coffee frother.

Now that's very much like me. Whistling nnocently

I think my brain exploded...

.....could someone get my frontal lobe off the ceiling fan? :P

...That'll teach you for being flash with your ceiling fans ;)

When my brain explodes it just changes colour of the cave walls

My cave is fancy ...... full of all the cute trinkets I collect at car boot sales, empty babycham bottles, and the odd beanbag.

mine's fully of dream's...they're all dead now LOL!!

At least bury them in the garden....give them a decent send off.

meh. It's a good conversation starter.

"What are those?"
"Oh their my dreams...Their dead now"
"Oh you poor thing...."
Next twenty minutes involves pity kisses and pity...something else...LOL

RUDE! :O