UFOs Page 6

Quote: Aaron @ August 7, 2007, 12:12 AM

You're talking yourself not only off-staff, but heading towards a banning too. :P

:O

Quote: ajp29 @ August 7, 2007, 12:07 AM

I actually like Hurst, Emmin and the other Brit Art... I'll show myself to the exit.

I'll save you the hassle AJP, and show you to the nearest car crushing plant, instead.

Emmin's names on a blanket of the people she's shagged, gross exaggeration, and the art council aren't on it either. ;)

Her beach-hut, SlagB took a dump in it and no one noticed. In fact the valuation went UP.

Quote: Leevil @ August 5, 2007, 10:43 PM

UPDATE: Just seen the objects again 99% confirm it was two birds.

weird bollocks!

Sorry, just love the phrase. UFO- weird bollocks. Works for me.

The truth is out there Leevil...

Quote: SlagA @ August 9, 2007, 8:34 PM

Her beach-hut, SlagB took a dump in it and no one noticed. In fact the valuation went UP.

Laughing out loud

I've joined this thread late and it reads like a really good party where everyone talks utter twaddle in the kitchen after drinking discount cider. IMO, Leevil, you have extra terrestrials over your house and they are interested in inspecting your anus to find out the real meaning of the phrase, 'wrong 'un'. Be very afraid. squeeze your cock for comfort.

Laughing out loud

I too have seen some weird lights in the sky near my house. They sort of appear, almost flare like, and move around in a way a plane could'nt and then fade away. Seen them a number of times and am quite sure they are UFOs. Either that or an early sign of caterax.

Hopefully, I've been careful enough not to suggest that what I saw was an "alien spacecraft".

I hope you all realise, I'm using the abbreviation UFO, in it's original sense, meaning - Unidentified Flying Objects. An "alien spacecraft" is one of many, many possibilities.

Has anybody had sex with an alien?

And if not, why not?

Well there was this guy - he told me he was an alien and it was my duty to human kind to have sex with him. Funnily i never heard from him again - must have gone back to his planet...stranger things have happened!

Oh so that was you...

I actually saw a UFO when I was about six. It hovered in the sky like a big flying coffin with lights on.

The image has always stayed with me. And the other night I woke up and the room was bathed in a green light. the whole room. Just glowing. I decided my intergalatic visitors would never find me if I pulled the duvet up right over my head.

They have mastered intergallatic travel but yet still tricked by the old hide under the duvet trick, Stoopid aliens!! LOL

Quote: Ed Parnell @ August 14, 2007, 3:24 AM

I actually saw a UFO when I was about six. It hovered in the sky like a big flying coffin with lights on.

Was it Diwhali?

The image has always stayed with me. And the other night I woke up and the room was bathed in a green light. the whole room. Just glowing. I decided my intergalatic visitors would never find me if I pulled the duvet up right over my head.

I read about the mission of inhabitants of Thargon 5 to invade Earth and bathe bedrooms in green light for a grin....