You learn a new thing every day Page 4

Today I have mostly learnt that you can get a very acceptable cod and chips from Morrisons

Apparently, bats always turn left when vacating a cave. I imagine it also applies to any departure from any simiar void-like refuge though?

akawanka is a writeone, or used to be or not to be as if that was the question which it wasn't until now when it is an answer.

Owzabout that then, as Jimmy Savile said to the fan with a sore arsehole Wave

Wave Thought it was you.

If a statue in the park (or anywhere I guess) of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Plus....If the headstone of a person has been removed and crushed for hardcore - then buried...then that person was a perverted pussy tickling nonce

Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Funny f**ker :)

Quote: Akawanka @ November 1 2012, 1:57 AM GMT

akawanka is a writeone, or used to be or not to be as if that was the question which it wasn't until now when it is an answer.

Owzabout that then, as Jimmy Savile said to the fan with a sore arsehole Wave

Wave

Even though I've seen the original Terminator film over a dozen times, it only dawned on me recently that the character of Kyle Reese wears the tramp's pants throughout the entire movie.

Quick refresher for the hard of geeky: Reese was the human sent back in time to protect Sarah Connor. He arrives in our time naked and urgently needs some trousers, so he steals some from an alcoholic tramp. He then lives in the same pantaloons for several days without washing and sleeping in his car.

That's right boys and girls, he wears the piss, spunk, shit and smeg sodden trousers of an old homeless man throughout the duration of the film.

Not once does Sarah Connor say: 'Fook me Time Bloke, you smell like someone took a shit in a tuna factory'.

He is so hot that she didn't notice.

Also I'm sure she put them through the wash off camera.

Quote: zooo @ November 4 2012, 12:26 PM GMT

He is so hot that she didn't notice.

Also I'm sure she put them through the wash off camera.

Laughing out loud

Oh yes, the missing Laundromat scene that ended up on the cutting room floor, with Sarah Connor and Reese sitting around waiting for the spin cycle.

Sarah: Do you have washing machines in your time?

Reese: We do, but we mainly use them to store the dead bodies of our children.

Sarah: This is a fun date!

Sounds good to me!

Today I learned not to offer to do washing for fam members whose machine has broke.
They take everything off of their beds and empty even clean towels from their airing cupboards for you to wash. What Bastards people can be!!!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 12:36 PM GMT

Sarah: Do you have washing machines in your time?

Reese: Yes, we call him "Master".

After Skynet had already sent two Cyborgs back in time, and both had failed, why did it send another one? Surely they should have tried something else, like sending back something a girl would welcome into her home, like a terminator kitten or something. Or a killer cake, or psychopathic shoes.

And what was the point of Pugsley, Sarah Connor's pet Iguana? There should really have been a scene where Arnie picks him up by the tail and swallows him whole.

Or shags it