Jimmy Savile Page 8

Where 1 grew up (?) there were girls as young as 12 who willingly went the whole way with boys of varying ages. For fun.
I wonder if they'll approach Esther with their story.
(Yes, I know Saville should have known better etc).

It was suspected (known) about Saville for years so none of this should be a surprise. Though it is disappointing that he isn't alive to defend himself. And if proven guilty absolutely destroyed.

But he was a pervert, NOT a nonce!

There is a difference.

Of course, if it had been my daughter then he would consider himself lucky he's dead.

Let's hope we now get all paeds vilified and hung, drawn and quartered publicly.

Quote: sootyj @ October 5 2012, 12:20 AM BST

She was ashamed not shocked, to see her shaken up like that was disturbing to say the least.

Well she needed to be at the time of his death she gave a glowing appraisal. Still I guess she's only human and as you say she was shaken up.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 5 2012, 12:15 AM BST

If that is what the programme makers wanted you to think, then it has been a resounding success.

I can only make a judgment on what I saw.

If someone shows me different then I will evaluate the two sides.

But he should still be dug up and burnt just in case.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ October 5 2012, 12:18 AM BST

Eh??

Can't you show the same good graces of Savile's victims and wait until I'm dead before you libel me?

Quote: sootyj @ October 5 2012, 12:21 AM BST

Jeremy Clarkson?

F**k me, I wish !

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 5 2012, 12:24 AM BST

Can't you show the same good graces of Savile's victims and wait until I'm dead before you **** me?

Eh??

Quote: garyd @ October 5 2012, 12:22 AM BST

But he was a pervert, NOT a nonce!

There is a difference.

What's that then?

Quote: garyd @ October 5 2012, 12:22 AM BST

It was suspected (known) about Saville for years so none of this should be a surprise. Though it is disappointing that he isn't alive to defend himself. And if proven guilty absolutely destroyed.

From what I understand, he was quite a powerful dude who had a lot of dirt on people. He probably would have been able to worm his way out of it thanks to money, connections, intimidation, etc. The truth would never have been exposed and the lives of his victims would have been utterly destroyed.

Quote: zooo @ October 5 2012, 12:27 AM BST

What's that then?

I think the inference is that shagging 'dirty birds' who look like grown women is different from actively fancying girls who look like children.

We know about this ridiculous business of 'the Duchess' but who was his father? What part did he play?

There will be some questions that need answering though. Is he going to get his knighthood posthumously rescinded? Because it should be. He used to spend Christmas with Thatcher, was friendly with Royalty, had gangland connections, Jesus no wonder he could fix it.

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 12:39 AM BST

Is he going to get his knighthood posthumously recinded?

He got his knighthood for his charity work, so the answer would be no.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 5 2012, 12:30 AM BST

I think the inference is that shagging 'dirty birds' who look like grown women is different from actively fancying girls who look like children.

Yeah I think pre adolescent fiddling makes you a 'nonce'. Historically, all teenager fiddling is almost normal in some countries. In Spain the age of consent's still only 13. Everyone used to be at it in the past, and people didn't live that long so you had to start at the first opportunity. It's just that our laws and views have changed in most countries.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 5 2012, 12:42 AM BST

He got his knighthood for his charity work, so the answer would be no.

Who gives a flying f**k what it was for, his knighthood needs to go. I think the honours system is a load of bollocks but if it is to have even a hint of credibility Savile's needs to be taken away.

From what I understand, he was quite a powerful dude who had a lot of dirt on people. He probably would have been able to worm his way out of it thanks to money, connections, intimidation, etc. The truth would never have been exposed and the lives of his victims would have been utterly destroyed.

Maybe, but shit sticks and he hopefully would have been reviled from then on, like the sparkly c**t!

This. Cheers RC.

Oh dear.