Newsjack - Series 6 Page 17

Well done all

Congratulations folks!

Question. What would be considered "too old" for a topical story within the course of a week? If I wrote something on a secondary news story tomorrow (say), would that be too old by the time of submission?

Quote: Dalekwidow @ February 23 2012, 7:42 PM GMT

Question. What would be considered "too old" for a topical story within the course of a week? If I wrote something on a secondary news story tomorrow (say), would that be too old by the time of submission?

I hope not, I've wrote one already.

"Badge - are you currently batting 6 out of 6 series so far? Even James Kettle / Tom Neenan can't claim that level of success."

[Btw - is it bad form to ask people's real names on here? Do you have to wait until you meet them in real life to do that?"

Yep, incredibly well done Badge! Though I reckon Dan will almost certainly be matching this achievement very soon.

Well done Stephen, Jack, Blahblah and Hack and everyone else who got stuff on. My real name's Jim Speirs and I managed to get something on this week too.

Quote: Frantically @ February 23 2012, 7:46 PM GMT

"Badge - are you currently batting 6 out of 6 series so far? Even James Kettle / Tom Neenan can't claim that level of success."

[Btw - is it bad form to ask people's real names on here? Do you have to wait until you meet them in real life to do that?"

Yep, incredibly well done Badge! Though I reckon Dan will almost certainly be matching this achievement very soon.

Well done Stephen, Jack, Blahblah and Hack and everyone else who got stuff on. My real name's Jim Speirs and I managed to get something on this week too.

I'm Fiona James :)

Ever since my solitary series 5 one-liner was broadcast I've been trying to work out if I can turn it into an ironic ringtone for my iPhone. No luck yet but I'm sure it's do-able!
Trevor Johnson btw

I'm Big Jack Horner. I can't match Badge as I'd never heard of newsjack before series 3 episode 4 - but I am 4 out of 4 in series since....

Quote: Burnt Out Hack @ February 23 2012, 8:15 PM GMT

Ever since my solitary series 5 one-liner was broadcast I've been trying to work out if I can turn it into an ironic ringtone for my iPhone. No luck yet but I'm sure it's do-able!
Trevor Johnson btw

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Dan

I wished I had kept a copy of my one liner from last series. Someone doesn't happen to have a copy of Series 5 Episode 3 do they?

I have first 5 eps of series 5. PM me your email and I'll send ep 3 to you

I've still got series 5 on I tunes I think
I wouldn't know how to do/send a copy though.

Oh it's sorted, good

Well done all who got on, it stings not getting even a line on but this I will achieve before the series is out! To the Critique wall!

Well done to all the BCGers, especially Badge 6/6 whoot whoo!

I have 2 tickets for the recording on the 7th March that I won't be able to use so if anyone fancies going, PM me.

Who wrote the Brian Cox sketch just then?

I had an idea of the Sun... On Sunday being created in space, haha.

Except this was a Doctor Who spoof. Murdoch was an evil alien bastard (a Davros-esque thing).