Newsjack - Series 5 Page 17

I've been very busy of late, but managed to excrete a few items for the show. I did submit a film based sketch about David Cameron but I'm not holding out much hope given he's bound to be a popular target. I'm trying to adopt a more phlegmatic approach to inevitable dissapointment this series though, which will last, right up to when I find my name isn't on the list of contributors :)

Aparently he bumped into Walliams in the Thames.

By which I mean Cameron is a smelly turd that makes people vomit.

And a c**t.

But it didn't match the feeder line.

when does the writers list appear online?

Quote: blahblah @ September 15 2011, 1:29 PM BST

when does the writers list appear online?

Some time this evening. You will also get an email if your material is used.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ September 15 2011, 2:16 PM BST

Some time this evening. You will also get an big wet girly kiss if your material is used.

that might just have been you.....

Writers list is up...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b014j0sx

You also get an e-mail if your material is recorded but not used in the final show...

I'm part glad something made it that far first time up and part annoyed it didn't get on. Still at least they know my name for week 2.

You also get an e-mail if your material is recorded but not used in the final show...

The cruellest email of them all....

No, did you?

Quote: sootyj @ September 15 2011, 5:19 PM BST

No, did you?

Yes.

My auto reply e-mail is

"you again? piss off!"

I may not have got anywhere, but I've won the Nigerian lottery. :)

Quote: sootyj @ September 15 2011, 5:19 PM BST

No, did you?

Yes. (SIGHS)

I'm just going to assume my submissions got lost as I never got any autoreplies. Yes that's what must have happened Errr

High Fives to anyone who made it, and unlucky to those that got the email of Doom.

I've got something in but I don't know what yet... Happy for first attempt though.