8 Out of 10 Cats Page 10

It was all very funny. But fairly affectionate. (Except for Jon who seemed genuinely a bit disappointed, bless him.)

Quote: Ben @ June 22 2012, 10:07 PM BST

Looks like he's going to get a decent ribbing, but it's not quite the same as Angus Deayton's situation.

Any chance of having Angus on the show? And the Hamiltons?

Quote: zooo @ June 23 2012, 8:54 AM BST

It was all very funny. But fairly affectionate. (Except for Jon who seemed genuinely a bit disappointed, bless him.)

Yeah I noticed that too, he didn't really seam to want the show to swing in favour of Jimmy as if "He is a nice guy really" or "What he did wasn't that bad" because he knew that what Jimmy did was wrong.

It was weird seeing Jimmy the way he was this week, he seemed to drop his whole comedy character apart from a few shoehorned one liners. His grovelling did become a bit uncomfortable.

Isn't it curious how this show does "best bits" shows, but WILTY - from the same production company - does "unseen bits" shows? Does that speak volumes about how funny 8 Out of 10 Cats actually is?

Quote: cwickham @ June 30 2012, 9:03 AM BST

Isn't it curious how this show does "best bits" shows, but WILTY - from the same production company - does "unseen bits" shows? Does that speak volumes about how funny 8 Out of 10 Cats actually is?

While I have various thoughts on how funny 8 out of 10 Cats is... I don't think that'd be the reason, probably more likely just what has been ordered by the channel. Remember Cats does an 'uncut' show each week anyway - so the picks of the unseen material has already been aired.

I heard a rumour that Jimmy Carr will be taking some time off due to the whole tax dodging thing. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote: Sal Paradise @ July 5 2012, 9:12 PM BST

I heard a rumour that Jimmy Carr will be taking some time off due to the whole tax dodging thing. Can anyone confirm this?

Is he working 28 days on-shore and 28 days off?

I like it when Sal Paradise pops in.
It's always panel shows, and it's always a great Avatar.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ July 5 2012, 9:12 PM BST

He worked on the night it was revealed, is in the middle of a tour, and in any case has now weathered the storm. Your rumour mill's got a kink in its gears, methinks.

No idea which series I've been watching on 4Music but does Vanessa Feltz really think she's funny? (Or attractive)

Who on 8 Out Of 10 Cats is attractive?* Bit irrelevant, really.

*Aside from Jon Richardson OBVIOUSLY.

For those who have Virgin TV, Series 13 is available to view via 4OD via the TV on Demand service.

Sean was on fire last time around. On fire and on mead.

TO KING HENRY THE FOURTH!

His mead hair was lol.

Quote: Agnostik @ 31st March 2014, 1:58 AM BST

Sean was on fire last time around. On fire and on mead.

TO KING HENRY THE FOURTH!

Great episode.