8 Out of 10 Cats Page 14

Quote: Agnostik @ 23rd April 2015, 11:43 PM BST

I just noticed it says on the site that both regular Cats and Does Countdown are "expected to start 4th May". Surely they won't do both at the same time. Is it an oversight or you just don't know exactly which one it's going to be, Aaron?

Yes I thought that, I know that Cats Does Countdown is back on 8th May, I don't think normal 8 out of 10 cats will return on 4th May as nothing has been filmed yet and no tickets have still not been released.

Well, I know what we'll be playing after Christmas dinner.

Quote: Agnostik @ 23rd April 2015, 11:43 PM BST

I just noticed it says on the site that both regular Cats and Does Countdown are "expected to start 4th May". Surely they won't do both at the same time. Is it an oversight or you just don't know exactly which one it's going to be, Aaron?

Sorry, only just seen this message!

Off the top of my head I think that the original schedule data was ambiguous about which series it would be, and we evidently didn't clear it up properly when it turned out to be Catsdown.

As well as a couple of the Tea-Time Teasers I also got 9 letter REACTIONS. 18 points to me!

Bugger! Wrong thread!!!

No idea of which series this is (Does Countdown) but Series 6 thread is closed!!!

Whenever I think 9-letters I think 'steadings' and am simultaneously joyful and baffled at how Lee Mack managed to get that one. It was kind of perfect. That has to be my favorite Countdown episode. Though I'm not caught up entirely. I need to get on that.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 4th August 2016, 10:42 PM

Though I'm not caught up entirely. I need to get on that.

You certainly do - a new series starts tonight! :)

Really?! Ooh, that's exciting. I'm so behind the times.

I did miss that
Will have to watch it on catchup

If only there was a website that could tell you about these things
Or at least one that didn't get all confusing the day before the new series allegedly started

Despite the off topic warning I just saw
I will admit that I didn't realise it was already Friday

Grey me out
I've got it on series record anyway

Love the Countdown episodes but why on earth don't they film some more 'regular' 8 Out Of 10 Cats? I miss them.