Would I Lie To You? Page 33

I wasn't claiming it was a massive difference. It was, however, still lower, and Room 101 failed to break the 4m barrier as WILTY did. (WILTY at 9:30pm was also more consistent, whereas it seems that Room 101 consistently fell every week.) Also, the series of WILTY airing at 8:30pm will face more obstacles than Room 101 did.

Yeah Aaron
Stop being a bully.

I'm looking forward to the new series.
On April 13th before I ask.

Wow... that's an in depth ratings analysis there! :) Do they count the iPlayer downloads/views too?

I'd like to know why there's never been a 'Would I lie to you even more' as most of the other top BBC panel shows have. That's probably been asked before... and resolved :$

I think we get the 'Unseen bits' episode instead of the longer versions of each show. :)

Quote: bubbles1505 @ April 7 2012, 9:45 PM BST

Wow... that's an in depth ratings analysis there! :) Do they count the iPlayer downloads/views too?

Those figures don't include them, but the Beeb consider far more than just the broadcast figures when deciding on a recommission.

Quote: Aaron @ April 7 2012, 9:58 PM BST

Those figures don't include them

They should though. It's still people watching the programme, just not on telly.

They could only be counted if there were equal on-demand services for every channel. If we're going down that road, the inclusion of people recording the show to watch later should be included as a higher priority than watching on-demand!

As it is, the official published figures are only an estimate of how many people actually watched at broadcast, and is unlikely to change any time soon. Ratings have only very recently started to take into account +1 channels, and even then are not wholly consistent.

Yes, it does get rather complicated, doesn't it? They'd have to include all the people who watch it on YouTube years later as well!

Lee Mack is on The One Show tomorrow night. There's also a quite good interview with the regulars in TV Times. Looks like the publicity machine is finally stepping up.

Looking forward to seeing him on The One Show tomorrow.. he's always good in interviews. And yeah, it's also about time there was a new WILTY preview?!..

There was a very brief clip on The One Show, of Lee claiming that his ex-girlfriends' names spell out the acronym BERMUDA. Funny, but can't really draw too much from it.