What are you thinking about? Page 16

I am thinking Sunday night tele is as shit as Mon-Sat. I am thinking Fook I am bored. I am so bored I am watching this awfull 'Talk To Me'. Its bloodie vile. Cant bring myself to turn over though. Strange that.

Soon the tv will show nothing but my tv programs and there will be much rejoicing

Quote: charley rance @ June 24, 2007, 9:55 PM

I am thinking Sunday night tele is as shit as Mon-Sat. I am thinking Fook I am bored. I am so bored I am watching this awfull 'Talk To Me'. Its bloodie vile. Cant bring myself to turn over though. Strange that.

I rather enjoy Sunday night TV at the moment actually.

What are you watching then?

I bet he's watching Big Brother.

How We Built Britain. Which won't be on next week 'cos of that bloody Diana thing. :(

I should turn the telly over because thee's a South Bank Show about Marianne Faithfull and there must be something better on!

There is ...

The Who at Glastonbury!

Just had a look at listings More 4 have Father Ted double bill, IT Crowd then Trigger Happy TV

I put on my Yes Minister Series 1 DVD. Much better. :)

In that case I'll put my Larry Sanders Series 1 DVD on.

I prefer the Colonel.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 24, 2007, 11:01 PM

I should turn the telly over because thee's a South Bank Show about Marianne Faithfull and there must be something better on!

There is ...

The Who at Glastonbury!

Oh great! I`m off to watch The Who!

It`s thundering through my bedroom floor at the moment and I just can`t resist it.

"You bettta, you betta, you bet!"

I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve The Who.

And I'm thinking how sexy Jo Whiley looks in that dress just hanging and her muddy knee-high high-heeled boots.

And I don't normally fancy her.

Google Image her. Every picture is the same scrunched up "raaAARrrRRR" face.