What are you thinking about?

OK, it's getting a bit silly now.

But f**k it.

I'm thinking about this thread, trying to come up with a quick sketch, trying to come up with a series of sketches, trying to think of an idea for a feature film and what I can make to eat.

And obviously loads of personal stuff, which shall not be mentioned :P

EDIT: Done the quick sketch in the competition thread.

Bananas,chocolate and marshmallows, or cheese on toast.

A camping trip that goes hideously wrong.

Time slips.

I had the biggest banana today, I couldn't even finish it.

Time Slips? What on a banana skin?

I like them baked in the oven, or on a barbie.

Not a banana time slip, the real ones. You could always google.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_slip

You mean that? Are you into all paranormals then?

No not all, but there`s some interesting stories about though.

Thank god, and as much as it is fun and I like ghost stories and X-Files, it's... :S!!

On the more scientific side, I've always wanted to learn about, I think it's Quantum Physics, with all the worm holes and energy thingys. Hawkings got nothing on me :P

Quantom physics blows your mind. Things you shouldn't think about are time and quantum physics, they give you headaches. Just do what I do and think of kittens playing with balls of wool. Now thats better isn't it.

Quote: Leevil @ June 4, 2007, 1:33 AM

Thank god, and as much as it is fun and I like ghost stories and X-Files, it's... :S!!

On the more scientific side, I've always wanted to learn about, I think it's Quantum Physics, with all the worm holes and energy thingys. Hawkings got nothing on me :P

If you want to know if you're a good candidate for Quantum Physics, you could always try out the thought experiment that is 'Schrodinger's Cat'. It's essentially a test of the flexibility of your mind when dealing with 'Quantum'... i.e. the state (in the cat's case, at least) of being alive AND dead as opposed to being alive OR dead. And the idea that this state can only be known if you collapse the probability waveform.

Personally I think Schrodinger would have had a lot more subscribers if he hadn't used a cat. No one likes to think of a poor moggie in such a predicament. Perhaps he should have called it 'Schrodingers Wasp'... :)

Quantum particles can't be measured in the same way that macroscopic items can... which leads to all sorts of fun and games.

Google 'Schrodinger's Cat'... as well as 'Niels Bohr', Max Planck' and 'John von Neumann'. Have some paracetamol handy!

I'm currently reading 'Six Not-So-Easy Pieces' (which follows on from 'Six Easy Pieces') by Richard Feynman. He does a great job of making this stuff a little easier to understand.

i only wore these socks to the shop yesterday, are they clean enough to wear today?

-Half my departments been made redundant. Why can't they give me a big pay off. Why do I have to stay!!!

-Wonder what the guy who interviewed me on Friday for the job in the Whiskey Distillery thought of me. Was I a good candidate.

-Should I pick up some beer on the way home

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 4, 2007, 10:17 AM

If you want to know if you're a good candidate for Quantum Physics, you could always try out the thought experiment that is 'Schrodinger's Cat'. It's essentially a test of the flexibility of your mind when dealing with 'Quantum'... i.e. the state (in the cat's case, at least) of being alive AND dead as opposed to being alive OR dead. And the idea that this state can only be known if you collapse the probability waveform.

Personally I think Schrodinger would have had a lot more subscribers if he hadn't used a cat. No one likes to think of a poor moggie in such a predicament. Perhaps he should have called it 'Schrodingers Wasp'... :)

Quantum particles can't be measured in the same way that macroscopic items can... which leads to all sorts of fun and games.

Google 'Schrodinger's Cat'... as well as 'Niels Bohr', Max Planck' and 'John von Neumann'. Have some paracetamol handy!

I'm currently reading 'Six Not-So-Easy Pieces' (which follows on from 'Six Easy Pieces') by Richard Feynman. He does a great job of making this stuff a little easier to understand.

What the f**k are you on about? I don't think anything would make it easier to understand. I haven't got the time - but then again what is time??? Is it asn abstract continuum ... etc etc etc.

I'm currently thinking about this bastard old prog rock compilation cassette which I've just dug out and while it's good to hear some tracks again ther f***er keeps going slow or fast or something. Bastard cassettes!!!

Quote: David Chapman @ June 4, 2007, 11:43 AM

What the f**k are you on about? I don't think anything would make it easier to understand. I haven't got the time - but then again what is time??? Is it asn abstract continuum ... etc etc etc.

I'm currently thinking about this bastard old prog rock compilation cassette which I've just dug out and while it's good to hear some tracks again ther f***er keeps going slow or fast or something. Bastard cassettes!!!

LOL!

You still have cassettes?

Yes - I got one of those antique looking music centres for my birthday last year so I'm digging out all this crap.I've got them all around the place. 6 or 7 CD stands of about 50 in each, LP's in the cabinet, about 250, loads of cassettes here then upstairs about another 200 LP's and boxes of old cassettes. Can't get rid of any of them though.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 4, 2007, 12:08 PM

Yes - I got one of those antique looking music centres for my birthday last year so I'm digging out all this crap.I've got them all around the place. 6 or 7 CD stands of about 50 in each, LP's in the cabinet, about 250, loads of cassettes here then upstairs about another 200 LP's and boxes of old cassettes. Can't get rid of any of them though.

Cripes! That's a LOT.

You can buy vinyl/cassette to MP3 converters... if you wanted to re-claim some space.

http://www.firebox.com/product/1700?aff=1272