What are you thinking about? Page 2

Quote: ContainsNuts @ June 4, 2007, 10:59 AM

i only wore these socks to the shop yesterday, are they clean enough to wear today?

I'd take a chance if I were you.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 4, 2007, 12:55 PM

Cripes! That's a LOT.

You can buy vinyl/cassette to MP3 converters... if you wanted to re-claim some space.

http://www.firebox.com/product/1700?aff=1272

I've thought about buying one - but I still couldn't get rid of the vinyl. It means too much to me (saddo!)

Quote: David Chapman @ June 4, 2007, 1:38 PM

I've thought about buying one - but I still couldn't get rid of the vinyl. It means too much to me (saddo!)

No, I understand where you're coming from.

Arguments on CD vs. vinyl sound quality aside, the one thing about vinyl that is simply aeons superior to any CD... is the size of the traditional album and therefore its artwork. It made owning a vinyl record something special. It's just not the same with a CD, is it?

I am thinking...Now do I pay the leccy bill, or buy those gorgeous Ben Sherman boots I saw the other day. Leccy or Boots. Hmmmmmmm!

I mean if the leccy gets cut, I wont mind because I will be too busy out & about showing off my new super cool, moddy boots. However if I pay Leccy I will forever be lusting over those amazing feet warmers. Hmmmmmmm!

Boots. I go for boots.

Boots Boots Boots all the way...anything Mod has to be first. carnaby street. Bucka-chow-wow. Though i havent been for a couple of years. So it might just be full of mibile phone shops and Mocha-chocca-latte-skinny-espresso-coffee places.
But always clothes over anything else. even before water and air.

Schrödinger's cat

First of all, what's a cat?

OK, so as far as I can understand. The cat is only dead if you see it dead. Before you do it is both dead and alive.

My head hurts and that was just reading the wiki page itself. Without even thinking about the paradox.

Quote: charley rance @ June 4, 2007, 2:06 PM

I am thinking...Now do I pay the leccy bill, or buy those gorgeous Ben Sherman boots I saw the other day. Leccy or Boots. Hmmmmmmm!

I mean if the leccy gets cut, I wont mind because I will be too busy out & about showing off my new super cool, moddy boots. However if I pay Leccy I will forever be lusting over those amazing feet warmers. Hmmmmmmm!

Boots. I go for boots.

So if they cut your leccy off Charley how are you going to keep warm?

Quote: Leevil @ June 4, 2007, 2:18 PM

Schrödinger's cat

First of all, what's a cat?

OK, so as far as I can understand. The cat is only dead if you see it dead. Before you do it is both dead and alive.

My head hurts and that was just reading the wiki page itself. Without even thinking about the paradox.

Yes... both dead AND alive. The idea is not to think of it as a real cat but a cat made of quantum particles. By observing the cat (opening the box), you collapse the probability waveform and then see it as... well, dead... or alive.

As I said earlier, quantum particles can't be measured in the normal fashion so a state of combination exists. It's (apparently) impossible to know the position AND momentum of a single particle at any one time...

Fun, 'aint it?

Anyway... as to what I'm thinking about:

How to get my protagnist down to the river without being arrested first... i.e. by means logical/realistic.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 4, 2007, 2:52 PM

Yes... both dead AND alive. The idea is not to think of it as a real cat but a cat made of quantum particles. By observing the cat (opening the box), you collapse the probability waveform and then see it as... well, dead... or alive.

As I said earlier, quantum particles can't be measured in the normal fashion so a state of combination exists. It's (apparently) impossible to know the position AND momentum of a single particle at any one time...

Fun, 'aint it?

I think my brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Heck... I'm just reading about this stuff. Imagine what kind of mind actually comes up with it in the first place!

Quote: David Chapman @ June 4, 2007, 1:38 PM

I'd take a chance if I were you.

What would i do without this site? Have very clean socks?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ June 4, 2007, 3:53 PM

What would i do without this site? Have very clean socks?

Glad to have been of help to someone today.

I am wondering what Lee Mack looks like naked.
Ha. Not really.

Well, I am *now*.

But I wasn't...
And now you are!
You dirty f*ckers.

Sorry - I must admit that i am a dirty f*cker.

it's not a pretty sight.

With mud n dust n paint n shit?

I really should clean my wings, my propellor - and my cock pit.