What are you thinking about? Page 3

Ick.

I'm thinking about food...so damn hungry!

I hate diets...they suck ass!! All i want is a HUGE sandwich to munch on! With loads of bacon and ketchup (proper ketchup not this shi*t they have here)!

Ah, a girl after my own heart.

I am the sandwich monster, like the cookie monster but with Sandwiches (and I can use both hands).

I am thinking, "why the fook am i still up. It is nearly 4am.. Nitey"

Sex..........now cheese.......Now sex again

Cheese always follows sex with me. Unless I fake it of course.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 5, 2007, 7:52 AM

Cheese always follows sex with me. Unless I fake it of course.

That's another name for it i suppose.

I'm thinking, what the f**ks happened to Gavin? He looks like he's sat on something.

I dunno I show a bit of glee in a day and no one knows what I'm doing this better Sandwich monster? ;)

I'm now thinking Lee has lost alot of weight and I think may have been part of a govenment project to grow bones from the back of a subjects skull....the avater...

If you did that by the way, it's pretty cool. Do you animate them as well?

I comissioned Mr.Scott Evans to create the little scamp and the family. He's in my animated sitcom :) doesn't it looks da Bomb!!!!! and cant even see the little details when their that small look 100X better larger.

Talented little bugger isn't he? I've just been looking at his website. Very cool.

If your really bored I'll post you a character evolutions. I always love seeing them seeing the character growth ..geek or what lol

If your really bored I'll post you a character evolutions. I always love seeing them seeing the character growth ..geek or what lol

I think if that's you're bored, but do it!

lol I dont have them here but I will do it when I get home from work animation starts the middle of this month so well exciting.