What are you thinking about? Page 18

Quote: Gavin @ June 25, 2007, 1:05 AM

I Wonder if Optimus Prime has air conditioning?

Must do.

Do i really need to shave my entire legs. Is it not only to the knee that matters.

:|

Quote: charley rance @ June 25, 2007, 2:42 PM

Do i really need to shave my entire legs. Is it not only to the knee that matters.

I think from waist to knee will be fine Charley

And around the lips Whistling nnocently

Yeah. Hairy 'faced' woman = not nice.

;)

Quote: ajp29 @ June 24, 2007, 11:02 PM

Just had a look at listings More 4 have Father Ted double bill, IT Crowd then Trigger Happy TV

That's what I did with my evening.
Only, I switched off before Trigger Happy TV. I'm not mental.

There are these people stuck in a canteen on the news because of the floods. The guy says 'the powers out and we've run out of food' Run out of food! You stuck in a canteen for christ's sake.

The food must be crap, lol.

"I dish it up all day, but I wouldn't touch that muck!"

Whats next? a family stranded in a boat?

What am i thinking?

In these northern floods a campsite of pikeys was hit very bad, on the plus side they needed a good wash.
Anyway if i was to be caught up in a flood and i was stranded the first place i would want to be was in a canteen.... no wait the first place i would want to be is down south in the dry. :D

It must be like some sort of mystery tour for the pikeys..hold on tight kids.. we're possibly movin' to the sea-side!

Quote: Shelly ADHDTV @ June 26, 2007, 7:53 PM

It must be like some sort of mystery tour for the pikeys..hold on tight kids.. we're possibly movin' to the sea-side!

Actually maybe that could be a good thing wash them out to France, we could do a deal, we could import loads of their food, and they could import our pikey's, the thing is the French eat anything, so we would end up getting the pikeys back just with a side dish.

One word: Noah.

Quote: Aaron @ June 26, 2007, 8:19 PM

One word: Noah.

I like charades, erm one word no r, is it xenomorphic? Damn that has a r, this is difficult.