What are you thinking about? Page 15

Quote: zooo @ June 24, 2007, 12:31 AM

(Not that I fancy him because of his looks or owt...)

I wouldn't dare suggest such a thing. Outrageous! Laughing out loud

:D
He does need to stop that backcombing thing though. He looks so much better without it.

Iggy Pop does look good for 60. But still quite scary. He is the male Madonna.

He's a darnsight more attractive though.

I was just wondering where my girl-from-the-land-down-under was, but its Saturday in it? Oh Ellie, how I miss you...

Long distances relationships never work, just asked my local takeaway. I asked then to deliver while I was on holiday and they hung up. The cheating bar stewards.

Ironically it was a Chinese whilst you was in China.

Or an Indian, whilst he was in Southall.

Boom boom tssschhhh!

My local chip shop claims they deliver ANY TIME ANY PLACE, i rang up yesterday and asked for it last wednesday, of course i was surprised when actually delivered it, and they had forgot my curry sauce, shit house.

I'm thinking, I wonder if I can work in a shameless plug for my new look website (www.leevil.co.uk)? Even though it's not, by a mile, finished yet. I think me, with hardly any knowledge in web design, needs someone to have a peep at it.

Whistling nnocently

It's great changed my life

Good I'm glad, thanks.

Thats what I'm here for to help...

I'm thinking "Help, I think I'm dying. Why did I say that I would pick up litter in the rain for 11 hours for £40? I need to think of a new plan."

I'm thinking about getting the hell outta this house I've been stuck infront of this machine all day and if not for that hooker I'd not of talked to any real people all day

I went shopping.