What are you thinking about? Page 12

Because you're a traitor.

:P

Quote: Aaron @ June 21, 2007, 10:15 PM

EastEnders was actually HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing. It wasn't so much the singing as the arms up in the air and turning around. Absolutely f**king brilliant.

LOL! What the f...?

Carly (?) trying to distract Dawn whilst she was in the middle of labour. Dawn demanded she sing a song, and the only one she could think of was Consider Yourself.

Wow...i am so gutted i have missed nearly a whole year of eastenders... Imagine the class tv i've missed. Songs in the middle of labour!

Quote: Aaron @ June 21, 2007, 11:36 PM

Carly (?) trying to distract Dawn whilst she was in the middle of labour. Dawn demanded she sing a song, and the only one she could think of was Consider Yourself.

I can't stand EE... but THAT would have been something to see...

My parents seem to watch it. See what happens when I go away to uni? Can't trust them alone with anything. Rolling eyes

What am I think about?

Why the hell has the BBC weather forecaster just told me that if i'm going to Los Angles I should watch my water consumption.

Because you've been watching the late night global report. Duh!

That makes sense

What are you thinking about?

What to spend the £370 I won on poker today by coming 2nd in a tournament out of 85 players. Any ideas? Also I just wanted to brag Laughing out loud

EDIT: Almost forgot, don't gamble kids its bad.

I'm thinking of asking ajp29 for some money.

Laughing out loud

I'm thinking that I'd like to talk about nice, happy things, not racism and Maddy.

Like flowers and shit.

And I'm not going to Google Image "shit". Laughing out loud

I like sunshine.