Script writers wanted Page 9

It would have to be Scott who sends you the script. We need to find him before he can do that.

Hello all

I'm sorry to say that things haven't calmed down for me, I've got a number of projects with tight deadlines that we are working on and I just haven't got free time at the moment so as much as I want to get back involved with this I can't, at least not until the end of October. However, if anyone else would like to make a start then that is fine, see what you can do and at the end of next month we can review the project as a group.

Best regards

Scott

Wow it's Scott!! It's been a long time.

Wave

Good to hear from you again Scott!

Everybody else, what do you think? Shall we proceed?

Quote: earman2009 @ September 24, 2007, 9:43 PM

Good to hear from you again Scott!

Everybody else, what do you think? Shall we proceed?

Well, I think the answer to that question was no. I actually forgot about this project completely until earlier today. Anyway, what's going to happen with this? I'd like to resurrect this project, who else?

What exactly is this project?

Can't be arsed to read it all.

It’s a sort of part sketch show part sitcom thing. I haven’t read it for a while. I would have to get Scott to send you the script as it's his creation, but he's not around here much at the moment. He has legitimate reasons of course.

I would get involved but there's so much else going on.

What about the Sketch Show project though?

I'm hoping those who were involved before will be willing to kick start this project.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

I'm starting to think this project might be dead. :(