Newsjack - Series 4 Page 19

Quote: Griff @ February 11 2011, 3:50 PM GMT

* - I refuse to call it Fo' 'Xtra

Personally, I don't give a XXXX for Radio 7's rebrand!

Wave

Hi everyone. Become aware of this place through Twitter. Can't believe I haven't found you before.

Firstly, congratulations to Ian, Dan and Trabs on getting their work in this week.

On a personal note can I thank Badge, StephenM and Gerry for the kind words on the Yellow Pages sketch. I'm blushing here.

Lovey

Quote: Steve Michaelson @ February 11 2011, 6:36 PM GMT

Wave

Hi everyone. Become aware of this place through Twitter. Can't believe I haven't found you before.

Firstly, congratulations to Ian, Dan and Trabs on getting their work in this week.

On a personal note can I thank Badge, StephenM and Gerry for the kind words on the Yellow Pages sketch. I'm blushing here.

Lovey

Nice one, Steve - I particularly liked the punchline!

Yeah, well done Steve -- good sketch!

Dan

Thanks guys. Your 'Accountablility Hunt' sketch was a definite highlight for me Dan.

The 3D Sun one-liner was mine too, but I'll agree that the audio on that feature was poor. They'll have to change it if they want to stick with it.

I've started writing sketches for next week's episode. Seeing as how the sketch that got on was one that didn't fit into of the recurring threads, I'll probably write two "normal" sketches and one that fits into one of the threads.

I've thought of a few one liners, my Sketch Idea might need thinking out a bit more, ha. It's going to be either really witty, or really sh*t.

Quote: Steve Michaelson @ February 11 2011, 7:44 PM GMT

Thanks guys. Your 'Accountablility Hunt' sketch was a definite highlight for me Dan.

The 3D Sun one-liner was mine too, but I'll agree that the audio on that feature was poor. They'll have to change it if they want to stick with it.

Blimmin' heck Steve - being ep 1 I naturally (?) made notes while listening, and 3D Sun was one of the ones I ticked off as good stuff even on first jealous hearing. Nice. You bastard.

I've only managed to do one-liners this time. The sketch didn't quite work out.

I have been working all day on job application form so have had no chance to play around with ideas or write any sketches. Very frustrating.

Ive done a 60 sec interview, a couple of Apps and a correction...havnt got time to do any more now so think I'll send them off tonight

Just sent my sketch off. Only had time to do one this week and it's not great :S I'll have to make up for it in one-liners.

Done my three again. All in. Now for some one-liners tonight.

Dan

I'll send some one liners and Apps tonight. Thought of a few, but I'm at work. Email time.

I'm in with three, although after a final read-through I should probably have culled one.