Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights Page 13

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 10 2010, 5:25 PM GMT

Sorry, but anything that knocks Jordan down a peg or two is permissible to me.

She's an appalling person who has pimped herself and her family across all media. The pain over the harvey comment is manufactured and has been cynically co-opted to get her back in the papers and magazines she rarely is absent from.

She is an appalling example to women/mothers/young girls, stands for nothing other than the cynical pursuit of money and the exploitation of every human asset or emotion.

Her books waste paper and shelf space and only the most degraded society that had forgotten why it came into being could make her famous and respected.

I wouldn't disagree with any of that, Godot. But take a pop at her, not her disabled son. Simple as that. Not least because she will milk her Harvey-hurt for all it's worth.

From what I've seen of this, he's dull as f**king ever as a stand up. But I have enjoyed some of his puerile sketches.

Jordan's lawyer said in a statement "Eight-year-old Harvey, Katie's son with footballer Dwight Yorke, 39, suffers from septo-optic dysplasia which has left him blind and he also has a condition that makes him gain weight easily meaning he finds walking difficult."

Now, the lawyer has taken the time and trouble to identify the cause of Harvey's blindness as 'septo-optic dysplasia', so why has failed to name the condition that makes Harvey gain weight easily and thus makes walking difficult?

Seems strange to name one but not the other.

Quote: sootyj @ December 10 2010, 4:14 PM GMT

Let's be honest: she was probably too busy cowering in the bathroom from Harvey. Who had got all rapey and was trying to find her by the smell of her maloderous minge.
After having beaten the Reidinator into a bloody pulp and raped him.

Laughing out loud

I haven't watched the show. Apparently a lot of the gags are from his stand-up routine and I've already seen that. If memory serves the gig was in tourist ridden Edinburger and Frank had his gags stuck to a table top and would walk up and read them whilst pretending to get a drink of water. :(

Admittedly 4 bottles of spring water later I was in pain laughing... although slightly disturbed.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 10 2010, 5:55 PM GMT

From what I've seen of this, he's dull as f**king ever as a stand up. But I have enjoyed some of his puerile sketches.

for f**ks sake now you're calling the tubby liitle lump a bad stand up to boot!

Edgy!

Quote: Nogget @ December 10 2010, 5:32 PM GMT

But it's the child that's the issue here. There's no cure for his condition; for the rest of his life, he's stuck with her as his mother.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ December 10 2010, 5:36 PM GMT

Not least because she will milk her Harvey-hurt for all it's worth.

I always thought what was in the milk caused the problem inthe first place.

Time will tell if Frankie's take on Harvey is accurate.

FB's humour might not be to everyone's taste, but I'm glad he's back.

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 10 2010, 10:34 PM GMT

Time will tell if Frankie's take on Harvey is accurate.

In what way?

Quote: Marc P @ December 10 2010, 10:52 PM GMT

In what way?

Exactly what I said... If Harvey never attempts to rape Jordan then Frankie will have a whole lot of egg on his face. Serves him right (maybe).

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 10 2010, 11:01 PM GMT

Exactly what I said... If Harvey never attempts to rape Jordan then Frankie will have a whole lot of egg on his face. Serves him right (maybe).

And this is funny why Angie?

Do you have an opinion Marc, or do you just want to keep flirting with me?

Yes I like funny women, so a flirt or two please. But I don't get this at all with Katie and her sick child sick jokes. Or if I am honest all the whore based, big vagina 'comedy' about her from some of the people on the site here. Smacks of bullying to me in quite a reprehensible way. But like I did say maybe I am missing something. I just wonder what she did to upset them so much to make such vile comments?

Well, I'm glad I prodded you for your opinion Marc, and yes the whore based comedy can be a bit tiresome.

Quote: Marc P @ December 10 2010, 11:22 PM GMT

Yes I like funny women, so a flirt or two please. But I don't get this at all with Katie and her sick child sick jokes. Or if I am honest all the whore based, big vagina 'comedy' about her from some of the 'men' on the site here. Smacks of bullying to me in quite a reprehensible way. But like I did say maybe I am missing something. I just wonder what she did to upset them so much to make such vile comments?

I agree. There is something unseemly about the way people use their dislike of Katie Price to justify telling a lot of nasty jokes about a disabled kid.