The Walking Dead Page 45

Nah. No one could kill her.
Jesus totally fancied Daryl. He is only human.

Who knew Rick had such awful taste in music?
it me or was there something raher slapstick like this week with the chase between Daryl, Rick and Jesus had be laughing my head off.

Having read the books right back from issue one I like the way this show has gone where even the slower episodes are needed but, and this is just first impressions seeing as he's only been in one episode, Jesus is nothing like he is in the book, so far he seems like a hyperactive child who has to touch everything.

Yeah, it was quite slapstick! Loved it.

Rick's taste in music is unbelievably bad.

I don't want to know too much about Jesus from the book. But I rather like him so far. Seems to be part ninja, part Houdini.

He's absolutley nothing like that in the book, he's more like his namesake but with a bit more edge.

Not sandals I hope.

Looking forward to meeting Negan !!

I rather enjoyed last week's episode.

The assault on The Saviors compound seemed disturbingly straightforward, so I was expecting something to go tits up. And things truly went L.E. up.

I kind of get the feeling that Michonne is going to perish at the hands of Negan now that she's close to Rick, but who knows.

Sticking this weeks episode on in a bit.

Quote: Ben @ 14th March 2016, 8:54 PM GMT

I kind of get the feeling that Michonne is going to perish at the hands of Negan now that she's close to Rick, but who knows.

My money is on Abraham since they seem to be featuring his character a lot these days.

Tonight's was funnnnn. Although very stressful. I'm so tense when I watch it on a normal week, I don't know how I'm going to handle the finale - in which I'm sure everything will go mega, mega, super duper tits up.

Carol has to stop going all Morgan on us. YOU NEED TO KILL PEOPLE OR THEY KILL YOU. Stoopids.

Great bit of acting from Carol, I thought. Pretending to be scared.

Yes, I love it when she does that.

Also loved the way they killed the last few. Thought Carol was just having an oddly timed cigarette.

That last five minutes were great, but the build up was a little laborious in my humble opinion.

Currently watching this weeks now, nice to see Alicia Witt back on the telly (she's the slightly angry ginger one).
Last time I saw her she was supporting Ben Folds Five on their reunion tour at Brixton Academy.

Quote: Sarc @ 15th March 2016, 3:17 PM GMT

Ben Folds Five

<3

Oh yeah, I always forget she's a musician as well. I think she played piano in the first thing I saw her in (Cybill).

Cybil, that's the bunny. It was weird, I'd only just been talking about her the day before about what a massive crush I had on her when I was a teenager and then when we walked into Brixton Academy my mate started grinning and jumping up and down like a spaz pointing at someone behind the merch stand and there she was. I went a bit red and legged it to the bar as he bellowed at the top of his lungs "MY MATE USED TO HAVE GENTLEMANS WRIST ADVENTURES OVER YOU WHEN HE WAS A KID"

We don't invite him out with us that much now.