The Walking Dead Page 42

I forgot that the clocks had gone back and went on Twitter at 3am (I'm usually safely in bed before it finishes showing in the US) and saw something that suggested there was a big death. But I didn't know who.

Ooh, Merle's on Talking Dead next week. <3

Just watched that. Still no news on Glenn. :(

Maybe next week!

P.S F**k off Jessie. Rick is Daryl's.

Ewww

You'll see. One day. In season 10. Daryl + Rick, zombie fighting boyfriends.

Brain-dead Mountain.

Took me ages to get that. :D

I feel bad for Tara and wotsit. No one even remembers they kissed, cos the gross Rick and Jessie kiss ruined it. Bleh.

Waiting.

What you waiting for, Willis?

Glenn? Yay or nay?

I keep thinking he's everywhere. For one tiny split second I thought he was that dead zombie thing in a black helmet that Daryl found.

Ha, do you reckon it's him on the radio? I was convinced it was until Talking Dead suggested it could be the guy who robbed Daryl.

I thought somehow it was Rick, cos I thought he was the only one with a walkie talkie, but now I hope it's Glenn.
If it is that guy who robbed Daryl he can frankly f**k right off. Along with the stupid cow he was with. DARYL BROUGHT YOUR STUPID FRIEND'S INSULIN BACK YOU FUCKS.
BUT, at least if it is him, Daryl can go and save his crossbow and bike.

Hahaha. I wasn't sure if it sounded like Glenn or not. Not enough to go on. Yeah, the two that took his bike took the radio too, I think.