The Walking Dead Page 47

Quote: Sarc @ 23rd March 2016, 9:00 PM GMT

My God mothers Aunt was Vivian Grey who was Mrs Mangle in Neighbours

:O

Quote: zooo @ 23rd March 2016, 8:53 PM GMT

I still remember being told when I was 10 by someone who'd been in Australia that everyone was going to die in Neighbours in some big terrorist gun attack.
That would have been so excellent.

I happened in Dallas. Or was it Dynasty? Hmmm

Ooooh! A trailer featuring Negan's voice and back has emerged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1FyCe3gdM

His back looks pretty cool.

Lucille!

Do not like.

He's not dead!

Yeah, not yet! Who knows what will happen next week. :(
Why do they do this to usss? (Me.)

Just finished watching this weeks and all I can say is ......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

My money is on Abraham or Michonne :O but anyone could die this weekend. :(

I only just realised, if Maggie were to lose the baby... she's got a mini zombie in there. Eep.

I've not watched the episode for a few years but when Lori was pregnant I think it was explained that the foetus isn't infected until it's so far gone and if I remember correctly Maggie is only a few months so I think she's safe.
Besides, Z Nation has already done zombie baby.

For those of you who haven't seen Z Nation it's basically a b-movie version of the Walking Dead but much much much funnier with genuine laugh out loud moments and various types of Zombies, radioactive ones, ones on speed, zombie babies and death by a giant cheese wheel.

Quote: Sarc @ 29th March 2016, 1:47 PM BST

I've not watched the episode for a few years but when Lori was pregnant I think it was explained that the foetus isn't infected until it's so far gone and if I remember correctly Maggie is only a few months so I think she's safe.

I remember Lori being scared about it, but I couldn't remember a conclusion they came to.

Ha, I saw the baby in Z Nation. Hilarious.

Quote: zooo @ 29th March 2016, 1:37 PM BST

I only just realised, if Maggie were to lose the baby... she's got a mini zombie in there. Eep.

Oh yeah!!

Negan was fantastic and I look forward to seeing more of him next season.

However, as an episode it was pretty poor.

The Morgan/Carol b-story felt stretched and tedious whilst the main story pushed the boundaries of reality. I mean, how the hell could the Saviors predict their every move and have everything in place in such a slick manner?

I won't ruin the finale for those who haven't seen it, but it's impact was severely blunted by a frustrating cliffhanger.

Quote: Ben @ 4th April 2016, 8:13 PM BST

Negan was fantastic and I look forward to seeing more of him next season.

However, as an episode it was pretty poor.

The Morgan/Carol b-story felt stretched and tedious whilst the main story pushed the boundaries of reality. I mean, how the hell could the Saviors predict their every move and have everything in place in such a slick manner?

I won't ruin the finale for those who haven't seen it, but it's impact was severely blunted by a frustrating cliffhanger.

What series is this at now ? I last saw it and the geezer- zen chap with the stick had just joined..Season 5 ?