The Walking Dead Page 46

Hah, well it was a very classy way of wording it at least.

When that woman told Maggie they weren't the good guys, it made me think of this Mitchell & Webb sketch.

The red head was really annoying on Talking Dead. Had to skip most of it. 'Carol' looked fed up with her too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO that was one death I didn't see coming and that was some serious knacker biting by Eugene.

Yeesh. I liked her. :(

Why Carol got to be so annoyingg? If she gets Daryl killed I will find a way to enter the fictional world of TWD myself and end her.

Eugene really went to town on that penis.

I haven't caught up with this, but in honour of, zooo and her man, I will watch it in the next few days.

Yay!

Does it get shown on TV in New Zealand, or do you obtain it in other ways?

"Nice" to see Dwight (again), Negan can't be far behind. Eep!

He's not, week after next I think as it's the final episode of those series.

For those thinking Morgan building a jail cell seemed a bit shoehorned in I can assure you it's not but the pay off won't be until the end of the next series.

No spoilers in this thread please! Even as tiny as that one.

F**king hate Dwight.

As daft as it sounds that's not actually a spoiler.
That might sound cobblers now but it'll make sense eventually.

Hah, it certainly doesn't sound like a big fat one, but I don't want this thread to turn into people 'who know things' hinting subtly towards things they've heard, or things they've read in the comics. Most people don't want to know anything about that.

Can't believe they went and let the only doctor get killed. Carol knew a tiny bit but even she's pissed off.

I reckon we'll see Negan in the season finale.

As to spoilers, they all die at the beginning.

I still remember being told when I was 10 by someone who'd been in Australia that everyone was going to die in Neighbours in some big terrorist gun attack.
That would have been so excellent.

My God mothers Aunt was Vivian Grey who was Mrs Mangle in Neighbours