The Walking Dead Page 48

Whodathunk it, all the main players from Alexander kneeling at Negans mercy and after all that who does Negan choose to kill? The bloody camera man.

I know who died in the comic book, but my money is on Abraham. They seem to have been focusing on him the last few episodes, so I think they're trying to paint his death as a big deal. I wouldn't miss him, Morgan, Eugene or any of the newcomers.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th April 2016, 8:53 PM BST

I know who died in the comic book, but my money is on Abraham. They seem to have been focusing on him the last few episodes, so I think they're trying to paint his death as a big deal. I wouldn't miss him, Morgan, Eugene or any of the newcomers.

I really liked Morgan from this first two appearances, but his character became far too preachy when he rejoined Rick and Co.

Saying that, the episode earlier on in the season which was a two-hander between Morgan and the psychiatrist was probably one of my favourite ever episodes.

It was tense as ferk. My money is still on Abraham or Michonne. Thought Negan was great, and that must have been the scariest whistling I've ever heard.

Bring on FTWD!

Quote: DaButt @ 4th April 2016, 8:53 PM BST

I know who died in the comic book, but my money is on Abraham.

Same here.

That was a bloody tense hour and a quarter. Didn't even enjoy it. Due to wanting to throw up most of the way through.

Nice to see some new people who aren't pure evil, for a change. (The two who helped Morgan.) Carol's still annoying me. Shame she's not one of the maybe-deads.

I really thought Negan was going to make Rick choose between Michonne and Daryl or something, as to who got Lucilled. And I know which one the stupid prick would have chosen.

Anyway. 7 months to wait. *sits*

The appeal of this show baffles me. I thought I'd catch up with some episodes yesterday.

And it still seems to be miserable, surly people killing nutty people with guns shortly followed by killing people dressed as zombies.

I kinda like Carole because she feels like there's an arc there and some interesting character stuff (albeit all miserable).

But I dunno Neagan? Another nutter killing people.

I currently think Negan is a complete f**knut.
Comics people kiss his comic book arse, so I guess he has 'charisma'. Pff.

Quote: sootyj @ 5th April 2016, 9:23 AM BST

The appeal of this show baffles me. I thought I'd catch up with some episodes yesterday.

And it still seems to be miserable, surly people killing nutty people with guns shortly followed by killing people dressed as zombies.

I kinda like Carole because she feels like there's an arc there and some interesting character stuff (albeit all miserable).

If you watched it properly you'd see they all have arcs.
But if you're still thinking of the walkers as 'people dressed as zombies' I don't think you're really trying to immerse yourself. ;)

You do realise the
"you can only have an opinion when you've watched 50 plus hours of a show you didn't enjoy"

Is the exact argument ISIS and Mormons use?

They like TWD? I've misjudged those guys.

Yep its why I don't trust either of them, poor TV choices.

Quote: zooo @ 5th April 2016, 9:54 AM BST

*puckers up*

I miss the Governor. :(
He was only a bit mental. Practically harmless.

Okay, so he chopped a beloved grandfather figure's head off, but we all make mistakes.

I'm glad it's got to the point with Negan. Not because I'm one of the kiss ass comic fans (though I'm one of the ones who got lucky enough to get in on it from the first few issues and stuck with it) but because it means the Whisperers are next. a threat I would say equals Negan but in a very different way. Negan is evil but the Whisperers are just batshit f**king mental and make Negan look positively sane.

I really don't get Carol's recent breakdown/deathwish plot. It just seems to have come out of nowhere. A bit like her relationship with the Alexandria man.

Quote: zooo @ 5th April 2016, 9:54 AM BST

I currently think Negan is a complete f**knut.

He's got that psychopathic charisma which is difficult to ignore. I think I prefer him to The Governor as he's a bit more exuberant, but it's early days.