Coming Of Age - Pilot & Series 1 Page 7

This thread has cheered me up, insults and rants galore!

Quote: Griff @ October 1 2008, 1:56 PM BST

Your mum doesn't count.

:)
Every now and then I like to tee up a shot for you.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ October 1 2008, 1:59 PM BST

This thread has cheered me up, insults and rants galore!

FUCK YOU!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 1 2008, 1:27 PM BST

Really? Good god . . .

Yep.
It was taken from an Oxford newspaper's website.
Here's the article about the 2007 pilot: http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news/tiooxmail/display.var.1322812.%20%200.scriptwriter_pens_bbc_sitcom_at_19.php

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 1 2008, 2:03 PM BST

FUCK YOU!

Eat it, bitch! :P

In my next job, I want a big version of that image for my desktop wallpaper.

Quote: Griff @ October 1 2008, 2:28 PM BST

In my next job, I want a big version of that image for my desktop wallpaper.

I didn't think nightwatchmen needed PC's.

I was actually going to put "and no cracks about toilet attendants not needing PCs" in my post. But then I thought "not even Chipolata would go for something that obvious". Live and learn, I guess.

Nightwatchman would actually be less boring than some of the jobs I've had.

Quote: Griff @ October 1 2008, 2:31 PM BST

Nightwatchman would actually be less boring than some of the jobs I've had.

Now I come to think of it, I'd quite like being a night watchman. Just me and torch. Excellent.

Dirty.

I laughed a little at it... but to be fair I was spaced out as I was watching the repeat last night at about 1.30am! It's just a lot of young actors ( I couldn't see how old they were meant to be 15? 16? ) who can't act. But it's cute.

I thought it was alright. I'm not sure if I'll watch it again but I laughed fairly regularly throughout.

Watched the show last night and I must say it cheered me up: It made me think, yes I have got a chance of my sitcom eventually being made because it's certainly better than this.

The show seemed to use an unusual mix of humour and style. It was like a CBBC production gone wrong: The kids appeared to have all downed a bottle of cider and tied up the camera people and studio management team in order to make some X rated version of Grange Hill.

It was totally unbelievable but yet not really that whacky. When I saw the sock puppet thing I just thought; Coupling rip off! Also if I was Jeremy Clarkson, I'd be very annoyed that a card board cut out of me featured in the show.

I expect that Jeremy Clarkson was extremely pleased that a cardboard cut out of him appeared in the show.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Anyway. Just before I beat everyone up for going off-topic, that kid kind of looks like me.

Now, back to the show. Angry

Ha. I thought that.