Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 203

I've already made an unfounded claim about Nick Nockerty, Does that mean I now have to use a 'founded' one? I'm told there are plenty to choose from.

Maurice only sees in two colours, black and black.

Quote: Will Cam @ 28th June 2015, 11:31 AM BST

Maurice only sees in two colours, black and black.

Will Cam knows this as many years ago he hired Maurice to design the new New Zealand Rugby kit. With the brief 'Make it as colourful as you can.'

After a minor concussion caused by a blow to the head, during a chicken juggling contest - when he forgot to defrost first. Will Cam suffered absolutely no memory loss and underwent no personality change at all.

His family were devastated.

Playfull eats the chunks from tramp-spew with a cocktail stick.

Quote: Will Cam @ 28th June 2015, 8:45 PM BST

Playfull eats the chunks from tramp-spew with a cocktail stick.

I've just had me tea! Sick

Herc sweeps up the rest with a straw.

*stolen from an old joke.

Quote: Will Cam @ 28th June 2015, 9:11 PM BST

Herc sweeps up the rest with a straw.

*stolen from an old joke.

Thanks Will

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

HGT is such a snob, he puts his cocktail sticks in the dishwasher after lunch.

Maurice paid an extremely large ransom to release his youngest son. Imagine his surprise when he realised he'd just bought an old car. It did however explain the severed near side wing mirror that came with the ransom note.

Nick once tethered 3,000,000 house-flies together and attached them to a basket in an attempt to fly carbon free to France, but the whole sorry mess got tangle up in a large cobweb erected by Richard Branson off the White Cliffs of Dover.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th June 2015, 4:03 PM BST

Nick once tethered 3,000,000 house-flies together and attached them to a basket in an attempt to fly carbon free to France, but the whole sorry mess got tangle up in a large cobweb erected by Richard Branson off the White Cliffs of Dover.

Laughing out loud

Hector spent years training flees to skateboard for his big debut on the Circus circuit. Then one fateful day he read on Wikipedia that flees only live for a week. He's now training slugs to swim the British Chanel.

Nick Nockerty was recently appointed Lord Chief Justice Boney-Parts to oversee the possible legal ramifications for widows affected by the Vermont law where women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth.

Tuumble tumbled over a spent match-stick discarded by a careless smoker.

Bill was asked by Harrods to model for their latest range of garden gnomes.

Herc thinks fornication is when deers go on holiday.