Torchwood... Page 60

Didn't remember until 9.50. Oh well there's iPlayer.

The police resources put into finding a man who dosent eat or go anywhere was frankly incredible.
Nevermind the midnight raid when he had full rights to conduct a full serch if he thoughtthere may be a dud wall, why not just check the first time.
And then there is police technology? The police have had access to thermo imaging far longer than I-pones have been around.

On another note, Jack and Ester can travel form America to Scotland to Wales and then to Buenos Ares when they are suposedly outlaws yet Rex can't get his name changed when travelling as an American diplomat with the consent of the head of the CIA and also knowing there is a mole in the CIA who can easily check where he has gone (who has a list of different diplomats commutes open on her computer screen 24/7??)
Also Oswald got to the UK and found where Gwen lives?

Only Russel T. Davies would have a giant pair of buttocks responsible for everything.

:D

Dont worry Chip, I'm sure Jack will be punishing those buttocks next episode.

That was hilarious.

What a bunch of arse

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that, a bit hammy but it entertained and on reflection I think it enterained throughout the run mainly.

If it was at the cinema it would have been a popcorn movie and I'd be out of popcorn.

Ummm. And so after ten weeks we still have a pile of loose ends. Which given the preceeding comments is probably entirely understandable.

Hurrah. The CIA man has Jacks blood so he is immortal too. Thought we might get an explanation of why the time travelling captain who doesn't time travel anymore was immortal in the first place but no. Unless he just had a bad blood transplant I guess from one of those robot hospitals where.. as everyone knows... it doesn't always go to plan. But what a thrilling set up for a next series!!

Quote: Marc P @ September 15 2011, 10:17 PM BST

Hurrah. The CIA man has Jacks blood so he is immortal too. Thought we might get an explanation of why the time travelling captain who doesn't time travel anymore was immortal in the first place but no.

They already did in Dr Who, keep up! :P (Though I don't see how that would mean someone else turning immortal just because they have his blood)

I stopped watching this about half way through, meaning to catch up, but never did. It doesn't seem like I missed much.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 15 2011, 10:20 PM BST

They already did in Dr Who, keep up! :P (Though I don't see how that would mean someone else turning immortal just because they have his blood)

I stopped watching this about half way through, meaning to catch up, but never did. It doesn't seem like I missed much.

Well what was it then Matt cos I either can't remember or... er well that!

They're rebranding the show as "Ebony and Ivory"

Quote: Marc P @ September 15 2011, 10:25 PM BST

Well what was it then Matt cos I either can't remember or... er well that!

Rose absorbed the powerof the TARDIS/time vortex and brought Jack back after being killed by Daleks apparently making him immortal.

But he had been space and time travelling long before he ever met her, thousands of years and more... hadn't he? And if the Tardis was instrumental why didn't he contact the Doctor in this storyline? V odd.