Sherlock Page 13

Quote: youngian @ July 27 2010, 11:59 AM BST

Did I read there will be another Homes version with Sacha Baron-Cohen? It's hard to see him failing in that role.

Yeah, that was being talked about at the same time as the Ritchie Film. No idea what happened to it though.

I watched this earlier and found it rather top notch. Looking forward to the next episode.

Yep, I watched it today and I really enjoyed it.

You and I should go watch a United game, Jack, and then go out and solve a murder.

Quote: chipolata @ July 27 2010, 11:50 AM BST

I dread to think what, "Elementary, my dear Watson" will become.

No doubt in the next ep they'll have be looking down the throat of a dead victim and Sherlock will expostulate "alimentary, my dear Watson."

Anyone else want to make the "Alimentary, my dear Watson" joke?

Quote: sootyj @ July 27 2010, 11:52 AM BST

Perhaps he should have farted and said "Alimentary dear Watson"

You're all just Cheggersering me.

Quote: sootyj @ July 28 2010, 12:53 AM BST

You're all just Cheggersering me.

I'm sure I heard that Alimentary joke on an old episode of Cheggers Plays Poop.

He to has a time machine?

There's been some comparisons with Who, and obviously it's hard to ignore, bearing in mind who writes it. Some don't see it, some do. I think there have always been similarities between the two, what with the 'genius' lead and the capable assistant, the dealing with monsters, be they alien or criminal, and The Master/ Moriarty as the nemesis. Maybe the similarities are more apparent now that New Who has taken on a Victorian Gothic feel.

Quote: Nogget @ July 28 2010, 8:43 AM BST

Maybe the similarities are more apparent now that New Who has taken on a Victorian Gothic feel.

Has it?

Quote: chipolata @ July 31 2010, 6:40 PM BST

Has it?

No.

Quote: Marc P @ July 31 2010, 10:25 PM BST

No.

Didn't think so. :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow's eppy.
Is it just me or is the fella who plays Sherlock disgustingly handsome in a really ugly & geeky way.
It's like Jack Nicholson. So grotesque but so fooking attractive.

Quote: Charley @ July 31 2010, 11:19 PM BST

Is it just me

Yes.