Newsjack - Series 3 Page 35

Failed Comedy Writer! Don't stray from slagging the beeb to slagging writers in the same boat. Especially when all they've done to offend you is get a sketch on. A sketch you haven't heard yet. Just saying like!

i am reliably informed its my famous@quickie skit

dave cameron is a c**t

Congrats to everybody who got through. But thank f**k all this is nearly over for another six months!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 15 2010, 1:44 PM BST

Just as well. He'd only cause trouble and show me up!

Yeah, that's my job.

On a brighter note, only one week left now? Which gives me plenty of quality time to put the finishing touches on my sitcom script.

And if I don't hear Jupp reading out my material next week then I'm boycotting Balamory from now on.

Quote: Aldrin @ July 15 2010, 6:21 PM BST

Failed Comedy Writer! Don't stray from slagging the beeb to slagging writers in the same boat. Especially when all they've done to offend you is get a sketch on. A sketch you haven't heard yet. Just saying like!

Point taken, and I do apologise. That'll be the sketch written by their in-house team anyway.

But, if the central premise is that doctors/GPs have a lot of money and play golf all day, and now have more money so will be able to play more golf with more expensive clubs and have more expensive golfing equipment then I stand by my earlier rage.

The Griff-meister is on too!

...get back to you in a few hours when it's broadcast.

(Or tomorrow more likely, as I usually can't be arsed to listen live. I just bung the podcast on on the way to work tomorrow morning)

Quote: Ben @ July 15 2010, 6:58 PM BST

The Griff-meister is on too!

:O

Quote: swerytd @ July 15 2010, 6:13 PM BST

The downfall of my Newsjack mojo is somewhat dampened on the news that sootyj is in! Well done, Joel!

Congrats, Soots. Had to happen eventually!

Well done all four (is my counting right?) who got on. Look forward to hearing your stuff tonight.

Think I knew I wasn't on from CKY88's post earlier today but clung on in the desperate hope his memory had failed him. Alas it hadn't.

I was also clinging on in the hope I'd get in, time to devote more time to it this week instead of putting it all down with 24 hours to go.

I'll post up my failed GCHQ sketch in the critique forum, a pity laugh or two will make my day!

Well done people - onwards!

Well done all.

Well done to SootyJ

What the the sam hell is GCHQ?!

I was going to ask the exact sam thing

I had a quickie. 2 years writing. Why do I bother?

I'm just looking forward to the Vox Pop about a Nazi time travelling Dalek who ends up just being a painting.

Oh & you could be a bit happier about it!
:P