You Have Been Watching - Series 2 Page 4

I only saw the first segment because they chopped the bloody show up and sprinkled it throughout their Alternative Election Night Coverage. Which was annoying.

Did you miss the Kiwi dressed as the KKK (KKKK?) bit then? That was pretty astonishing!

I found this very funny last night, the three guests bounced off each other well without any uncomfortable moments, although the chopping about was annoying.

Quote: chipolata @ May 7 2010, 11:44 AM BST

I only saw the first segment because they chopped the bloody show up and sprinkled it throughout their Alternative Election Night Coverage. Which was annoying.

Ditto.

Victoria Coren's on tonight.

Phwooooooooaaarrrr!!!!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 13 2010, 11:23 AM BST

Victoria Coren's on tonight.

Phwooooooooaaarrrr!!!!

Ha ha. Definitely!

I've noticed her, David Mitchell and Charlie Brooker seem to be forming quite a funny little gang together. They were on Charlie's So Wrong It's Right the other night, they're all on You Have Been Watching tonight, plus they appeared together on Channel 4's Alternative Election Night too... and something else I can't quite remember off the top of my head right now. And Victoria's panel show, Heresy, is back soon - and I think Charlie and David are invited as guests on that.

(Not complaining as they're funny together, just observing!)

Mitchell and Victoria should get married and have wry little sarcastic babies together!

Coren's very relaxed. Curled up on her chair.

Like a cat.

Very funny, as usual.

I thought it was a bit flat and unmemorable last night. And it had the feel of a pre-record that they had on the shelf for when Charlie needed some time off, as there was nothing at all in it to suggest it was done this week.

Quote: chipolata @ May 13 2010, 10:38 PM BST

Coren's very relaxed. Curled up on her chair.

Yeah, what was with that? She's cute, though. But I've noticed a lot of young women her age do that and it's annoying.

It can be a bit annoying, when it looks, erm... put on.
If that makes sense.
Like an affectation.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2010, 1:22 PM BST

It can be a bit annoying, when it looks, erm... put on.
If that makes sense.
Like an affectation.

I've got one foot up on the desk.

One is okay. When it's two, you have to worry.