You Have Been Watching - Series 2 Page 5

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2010, 3:15 PM BST

One is okay. When it's two, you have to worry.

Three, you need to do a quick recount.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2010, 3:15 PM BST

One is okay. When it's two, you have to worry.

I've heard Chip likes a good two's up.

Quote: Mark @ May 13 2010, 7:32 PM BST

I've noticed her, David Mitchell and Charlie Brooker seem to be forming quite a funny little gang together. They were on Charlie's So Wrong It's Right the other night, they're all on You Have Been Watching tonight, plus they appeared together on Channel 4's Alternative Election Night too... and something else I can't quite remember off the top of my head right now.

Coren did that History Of Corners documentary for Brooker in the last Screenwipe.

Spit roast?

Nah, I like her, and yes they form an angry little nerd group. :D

Another very funny episode. Even Millicin's growing on me. And it was nice to hear somebody doesn't actually like Glee, since it's been wall-to-wall bum-love for that since it started.

Charlie's rants are particularly welcome. And accurate.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 21 2010, 10:51 AM BST

Charlie's rants are particularly welcome. And accurate.

Nice post count, Lucas! Quit now and be remembered fondly as The 4,444 Post Man!

Quote: chipolata @ May 21 2010, 10:48 AM BST

And it was nice to hear somebody doesn't actually like Glee, since it's been wall-to-wall bum-love for that since it started.

Yes, Brooker seemed to sum up succinctly my feelings for that show.

Quote: chipolata @ May 21 2010, 10:53 AM BST

Nice post count, Lucas! Quit now and be remembered fondly as The 4,444 Post Man!

Ooh, you're a wicked man.

Another very funny episode last night. We've seen the Palestinian kids shows before, but it's always an eye opener. And the Fuggles or Muggles or whatever its name was was very good. Especially Charlie kissing it.

If they brought out a toy Mister Fuggles I would buy it.

I'm hopeful for a Charlie Brooker doll, which, upon operation of a string activated voice, spouts nasty invective.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2010, 10:14 AM BST

I'm hopeful for a Charlie Brooker doll, which, upon operation of a string activated voice, spouts nasty invective.

I don't know, I think he comes across as increasingly cuddly and lovable.
Like a big grinning galoot.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2010, 10:17 AM BST

I don't know, I think he comes across as increasingly cuddly and lovable.
Like a big grinning galoot.

Well that'll be his career knackered, then.

Chris Addison and Mark Watson are like two of the least interesting comedians out there. Addison looks desperate to impress and Watson tries to adopt a persona that doesn't suit him. But that's just me. OK show last night, some good clips. Not huge on the LOLZ though.