You Have Been Watching - Series 2 Page 3

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 10:51 PM BST

Good stuff from easily the best panel show on TV at the moment. Although Lauren Laverne was the weak link in the human centipede that was the panel.

She seemed genuinly taken aback for a moment when Brooker yelled at her about the Norton cartoon in Dr Who! :D

I know some think of it as Brooker-lite, but it's a really funny show.

Lauren's a silly, she deserves daily shoutings at!

I neeeeeeed to see Human Centipede.

That movie looked disturbing, yet I want to see it too.

It looked brilliant!
Like Saw but with a sense of humour (and therefore watchable.)

I'm not really convinced by this show. Generally I agree with miss jaffacake. And I also agree about the poncey hair. None of these episodes have had the same spark as Series 1, and that significantly less than Screenwipe.

The observation rounds were a bit dodgy. Half expecting Charlie to hit them on the head with a foam mallet if they got the question wrong. It's not the best format but it's entertaining enough.

Loved Charlie's rant about the Graham Norton logo at the end of DW. He's such a fanboy!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 30 2010, 9:08 AM BST

Loved Charlie's rant about the Graham Norton logo at the end of DW. He's such a fanboy!

That was a proper Screenwipe rage moment. :)

Quote: Leevil @ April 30 2010, 1:21 AM BST

That movie looked disturbing, yet I want to see it too.

Trouble is, you're waiting for them to be turned into a human centipede, so I would imagine the build up is pretty boring since you know it's going to happen.

Quote: Aaron @ April 30 2010, 1:33 AM BST

I'm not really convinced by this show. Generally I agree with miss jaffacake. And I also agree about the poncey hair. None of these episodes have had the same spark as Series 1, and that significantly less than Screenwipe.

Screenwipe is Brooker in his purest form. This is obviously going to be different because you're adding things like an audience and other comediens. For me, it works very well, and all the shows so far have had a lot of LOL moments. I'm very much looking forward to the Election Night special.

Quote: chipolata @ April 30 2010, 10:13 AM BST

Trouble is, you're waiting for them to be turned into a human centipede, so I would imagine the build up is pretty boring since you know it's going to happen.

From the synopsis on Wiki it sounds like it happens pretty early in the film. The film itself sounds grim.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 30 2010, 10:38 AM BST

From the synopsis on Wiki it sounds like it happens pretty early in the film. The film itself sounds grim.

And they're doing a sequel with twelve people made into a centipede!

Human centipede looks horrifically brilliant. I love that it's 100% medically accurate. A sobering thought.

Over the rainbow looks even more sinister than the Joseph one - I didn't think that was possible *shudder*

What has Charlie done to his hair this week? :S

Alright Joan Rivers!