Comedians people on the BCG hate Page 5

I've never even noticed that Kitson has a stutter.
Although I suppose I haven't seen *that* much of him on TV.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2010, 4:59 PM GMT

I've never even noticed that Kitson has a stutter.
Although I suppose I haven't seen *that* much of him on TV.

That's because he refuses to go on it.

Ha!
I'm sure I've seen him on one or two things though... >_<

Stand your ground, zooo - he was in Phoenix Nights.

Quote: Badge @ January 24 2010, 5:21 PM GMT

Stand your ground, zooo - he was in Phoenix Nights.

I should have said that he NOW refuses to do any TV, after doing Phoenix Nights. He did not like the experience.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ January 24 2010, 4:02 PM GMT

Russell Brand.

Finally a worthy nomination! Someone who combines being as funny as a gastroscopy with making me want to rip of his head and piss down the hole.

Quote: sglen @ January 24 2010, 3:30 PM GMT

Ricky Gervais (didn't like The Office either. I know I'm alone).

You're not.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ January 24 2010, 4:02 PM GMT

Russell Brand.

My 12 year old said he isn't funny at all, and even his funny hair isn't funny.

I asked my 12-year-old what she thought about Russell Brand and all she would say was "Please let me out of the cellar, I promise I won't tell my parents."

I liked The Office. Ricky Gervais can be very funny indeed, but he comes across as a total bumhole when he says things like 'all British comedy is crap'.

I don't like Russell Brand either. He seems like an intelligent young man, so his stupid way of talking is beyond irritating. He'd be a lot more tolerable if he didn't open his mouth.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 24 2010, 12:14 PM GMT

Jim Davidson
Stewart Lee
Tim Minchin

Dislike Ed Bryne and Phil Jupitus increasingly.

Good call Nil,

If you held a gun at my head and I *had* to watch one of them I would probablly choose Jim Davidson.

I haven't seen his stuff in years, but he can't stlll be doing the same dodgy material? Surely?

As said previously, he does a lot for the troops so he can't be all bad.

I guess he thinks it an easy way to find a large appreciative audience of xenophobic, baying rabble.

I can't think of any I hate off the top of my head, although I find a few boring.
But I was nodding about some of the comments directed toward Patrick Kielty & Shappi Korsandi.

Interesting point Zooo. But I doubt the armed forces bosses would allow material that was too contentious.

Has anyone seen Jim's recent material? He's not still going on about Chalky is he?

Quote: Aaron @ January 24 2010, 5:50 PM GMT

You're not.

I like you.

Russell Brand is annoying but nowhere near as annoying as Justin Lee Collins.

Can see why people would be bored of Phil Jupitus but awwwww, Ed Byrne? He's so likeable!