Comedians people on the BCG hate Page 10

:D

Quote: Griff @ January 27 2010, 5:57 PM GMT

I would cheerfully batter Justin Lee Collins to death with a housebrick.

"Justin Lee Collins' wife Karen gave birth to their first child, a boy called Archie, on 16 May 2005. Collins announced that his wife had recently given birth to their second son, Harvey.

He is a patron of the charity Bristol Kids, run by Heart Bristol, a radio station based in Bristol."

I would cheerfully batter Justin Lee Collins to death with a housebrick.

:(

I would cheerfully batter Justin Lee Collins Morrace to death with a housebrick.

Interesting site:

http://www.looktothestars.org/

Tracks which celebrities support which charities. Eg

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/992-david-walliams

It has a search function.

I would cheerfully batter Justin Lee Collins to death with his infants.

If they all die so does the bloodline. You have to do the samething with werewolves.

I'd consider giving Morrace a big girly kiss as I suspect he's earned it!

Morrace "supported" should mean you raise funds to try and end these evils.

Not make them happen. You've made 1000 people homeless by dismantling their houses for bricks to kill Justin Lee Collins with.

It wouldn't be so bad but you keep using voodoo to bring him back from the dead.

So much hate just for having a voice you don't like, or a style of delivery that grates. :(

It's best to reserve such feelings of hatred for the real villians in life. And some of this forum's posters.

I for one would like to see what happened if Griff was to mean JLC with access to a brick.

Aimless hatred is what the internet is all about.

Quote: Morrace @ January 27 2010, 7:07 PM GMT

I'm quite surprised it's 'Morris', rhymes with 'Norris'.

I always imagined it to be 'Mo-race', rhymes with 'Dis-grace'.

Oh well, I'm off to get a life...

Dale Winton. I know he's not a comedian. In fact I don't know what he is. A twat? (Why did I put a question mark there? Eh?) Anyhoo I would bash his face in with a brick unless he gave me the keys to the local supermarket. Especially in that gold add he does. Which I note he is the same colour as.

I too thought it was pronounced Mor-race as in one of the Bee Gees.

Other pronounciations to be considered are More-ass, Mo-rose or even Morr-ace. As in 'My photoshop skillz are More Ace then yours'.

I don't hate JLC or any of his children, I just put him in that apathetic category of 'Oh it's him', just another faceless chair filler like Josie Long, Dave Gorman or that bloke from Argumental who looks like Simon Pegg and Eddie Izzard's love child.

I don't particularly like them, I don't particularly dislike them, they just seem to exist, like traffic lights, speed cameras or sleeping policemen. They're an inconvenience and somewhat annoying, but you learn to integrate them into your everyday life.

It's more-arse. Infact 25% more arse than Joe Swash.

Least that's what it says on the cards in the phone boxes...

Quote: Morrace @ January 27 2010, 7:07 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 27 2010, 9:37 PM GMT

'My photoshop skillz are More Ace then yours'.

than*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 27 2010, 9:37 PM GMT

that bloke from Argumental who looks like Simon Pegg and Eddie Izzard's love child.

:O :D

I hate that "good times" bollocks. Big, big groan. But I don't mind him. Much like RC, I don't really care either way for him or his schtick.