Comedians people on the BCG hate

In a previous thread someone brought up their dislike of Rob Rouse. Having not seen much of him a saw a quick clip of him on YouTube concerning a routine about his pet duck - and I see where they are coming from.

Are there any other particular comedians BCG members hate or dislike?

You can't hate someone with such a wonderful hat.

Quote: Morrace @ January 24 2010, 10:48 AM GMT

Yes, I've never liked his comic material. That bit where he dressed up as a member of the Hitler Youth was just tasteless.

Oh, come on, I almost wet myself when he came out with that line about canonising Pius XII.

Rob Rouse wanted to canonise Pius Xii? That would fit with his somewhat racist material.

Also Jim Davidson is scum.

Quote: sootyj @ January 24 2010, 11:18 AM GMT

Also Jim Davidson is scum.

That won't stop Benedict-whatever-he-is from canonising him.

Bloody hell, Ian, you're turning into quite a rabble rouser! First trying to gerrymander a Channel 4 poll, now this. It's like the dark side's claimed you... As for comedians I hate, I'm not keen on the little guy who stars in Star Stories. So witless I've forgotten his name.

Quote: chipolata @ January 24 2010, 11:25 AM GMT

First trying to gerrymander a Channel 4 poll

And the rest! ;)

Do you mean Kevin Bishop?

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2010, 11:28 AM GMT

And the rest! ;) Do you mean Kevin Bishop?

That's the bunny! Ghastly little squit.

Although not strictly speaking a comedian but someone responsible for a lot of crap comedy - Danny Cohen, controller of BBC Three. The man who thought axing Pulling and letting Coming of Age get recommissioned was a good idea.

Quote: sootyj @ January 24 2010, 11:18 AM GMT

Jim Davidson is scum.

That's quite terrifying.

Hate is such a strong word.

Even Davidson does a lot for the troops. Far more than, say, Jeremy Hardy.