Things that piss you off Page 796

Better than Weakest bloody Link though.
I prefer a quiz where I can only get 2 or 3 answers per show to one where a drunk monkey would know all the answers.

Totally agree with you zooo. That's why Nil Putters and I are Only Connect freakazoids - love that show.

Why is it on game shows, that the more brainy you are, the less money you get? It must be a British thing.

:D

*high fives*

Dig that twisted flax.

And Coren's boobies.

Only Connect is ace.
I really do only get about one answer per show with that one. Weird how that's still enjoyable.

Security lights. Someone at the back has put one on their shed, and now whenever a leaf moves outside my window is blasted with light. I may have to sleep in a room on the opposite side of the house until I can get a blackout blind.

Quote: chipolata @ January 4 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

Security lights. Someone at the back has put one on their shed, and now whenever a leaf moves outside my window is blasted with light. I may have to sleep in a room on the opposite side of the house until I can get a blackout blind.

I'm sure Sootyj wouldn't mind lending you this.

Winner of most sinister thing I've seen this year.

Jennifer effin Lopez

I hate the way she looks
I hate the way she talks
I hate her wanky music

I hate her friggin guts

Quote: lofthouse @ January 4 2012, 11:45 PM GMT

Jennifer effin Lopez

I hate her friggin guts

Well leave them on the side of the plate then.

I may have to sleep in a room on the opposite side of the house until I can get a blackout blind.

Or a pellet gun.

You can report that as being a NUISANCE.

Probably aimed at you cos they think you're a bit dodgy.

People who don't listen.

Quote: Will Cam @ January 4 2012, 11:06 PM GMT

I'm sure Sootyj wouldn't mind lending you this.

It's aces I pop that sucker on head over to Wills house and I get a bath, 2 mile walk, tin of pedigree chum and all the leg I can hump.

Some times I forget to put it on, Will doesn't seem to mind...

:D Hate easy quizzes and love Only Connect! often catch it very late after pub and STILL can answer correctly!
Cool