Things that piss you off Page 795

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 4:34 PM GMT

People who nag.

Your family and friends just think you can do better for yourself, zooo. Is that so bad? Eh?

Things that piss you off - GUESS WHO.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 4:51 PM GMT

Things that piss you off - GUESS WHO.

Poor Putters. :(

People who nag.

God, will you please stop going on about that?

People who nag.

Isn't this just saying 'women'? Whistling nnocently

Quite the opposite!

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

Quite the opposite!

Not in my vast experience. Cool

You should choose the people you spend time with more carefully then. ;)

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 7:17 PM GMT

You should choose the people you spend time with more carefully then. ;)

I can't spend all my time with men! Who would I do sexing with?

And, no, I couldn't.

:D

Living in a city that has the 3rd most expensive public transport systems in the world. Not justifiable for a fairly average city.

People who go on about working out when they don't look like they work out and won't be strong in the slightest. Guys I have on facebook do that, as does presenter Steve Jones (a mate of mine who's a gym instructor scoffed at this), though he's in better shape than the guys I have on Facebook at least. Of course, the way SJ talked you'd think he was Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, which he clearly isn't.

Quote: reds @ January 4 2012, 1:38 AM GMT

Living in a city that has the 3rd most expensive public transport systems in the world. Not justifiable for a fairly average city.

I'd be more pissed off with the price of groceries, like bananas at whatever ridiculous price you have to pay right now ($12 a kilo?) . They're about 70p a kilo here, about $1. And yet you grow them there in your own country!

Quote: Nogget @ January 4 2012, 7:08 AM GMT

I'd be more pissed off with the price of groceries, like bananas at whatever ridiculous price you have to pay right now ($12 a kilo?) . They're about 70p a kilo here, about $1. And yet you grow them there in your own country!

The banannas have finaly gone down back to around $2 a kilo now. Hopefuly we don't have any natural disasters to make them go back up. Other groceries still seem expensive here.

The transport set up is just pathetic. You can't buy daily or weekly tickets, so your option is to buy a single paper ticket or use electronic cards (like oyster). The electronic charge a slightly lower fare than the paper tickets but you still can't set up them up as a daily or weekly ticket.

University Challenge. This show is pissing me off no end lately because it wreaks of death. 'Which dead poet wrote this...', 'Which dead composer created this...', 'Which dead language is synonymous with this expression...' etc.

I find myself getting excited whenever they ask a question about someone who died less then 50 years ago. When it isn't stinking up the place with corpses, it only ever asks questions about the following topics: The succession of English Royalty, towns on British rivers and the Periodic Table.

Finally, it really pisses me off when Jezza is reading something from a card and acting like he knew the answer all along: 'It's hydrogen peroxide! How could you not know that Christchurch?! You bunch of mong-tarded f**k weasels!'

Bah!