Things that piss you off Page 792

Quote: chipolata @ December 24 2011, 4:37 PM GMT

I think you need to consider a new career. I'm not sure dealing with the general public is something you really enjoy.

Yup. Trouble is I'm not good at anything. I'm not brainy, creative, sporty or a good cook. I don't mind the public, it's just the ones who ask stupid question that I don't like.

Amen to that brother

People are idiots

Idiots I say

Quote: lofthouse @ December 23 2011, 9:35 PM GMT

Some thieving twat nicked my yoghurt out of the fridge at work

Was it a Muller light-fingered Lofty :P

no but he was wearing a SKI MASK!!!

;) What a Yakult!

Stop it

It's not fun working somewhere where criminals are activia in the area

Dunno what you're all on about . . it's all Greek to me.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 25 2011, 6:00 PM GMT

Stop it

It's not fun working somewhere where criminals are activia in the area

The plot thickens.

Overly emotive charity adverts really get on my tits.

Quote: Will Cam @ December 29 2011, 10:24 AM GMT

Overly emotive charity adverts really get on my tits.

You mean the cleft palate, snow leopard, dirty water, saved donkeys, homeless dogs etc.?

Only £3pm wil save/help etc.

If I had signed up for all the ones that have been on over Christmas I'd be about £30pm out of pocket !

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 29 2011, 12:04 PM GMT

If I had signed up for all the ones that have been on over Christmas I'd be about £30pm out of pocket !

...and the rest. The £3 is just a start, they hound you for regular donations after that. Best to decide how much you want to give, and to which charities, then just do it and ignore the ads.

I used to sign the Amnesty petitions but stopped because I would always get called up a month later and asked for money. They callers were always really good and gave up when I said I couldn't give money.
Sadly I can't say the same for Greenpeace, I and others I know have been almost verbaly abused for poiletly no.

I stick to chucking change in a bucket.

"easily avoids temptation of obvious edit . . "

:( That 'cleft palette' one really gets to me, ok I am sending bloody £20 I got for Christmas to them.