Things that piss you off Page 791

So is FB just like planet Earth for you then?

Who ever decided the current trend of making womens tops go all baggy at the bottom was a good idea. Impossible to pull off if you are short and don't go in and out in the right places.

Quote: reds @ December 23 2011, 4:01 PM GMT

Who ever decided the current trend of making womens tops go all baggy at the bottom was a good idea. Impossible to pull off if you are short and don't go in and out in the right places.

Errr

Some thieving twat nicked my yoghurt out of the fridge at work

And at Christmas too

C#nt

I hope your Christmas tree burns down and kills your entire family

Quote: lofthouse @ December 23 2011, 9:35 PM GMT

And at Christmas too

C#nt

Leave another one in there next week....with something rather unpleasant concealed in it. And maybe put a tiny note at the bottom of it, informing the culprit of what he/she has just ingested.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 23 2011, 9:35 PM GMT

And at Christmas too

C#nt

Or you could borrow my time machine kill his/her ancestors so that they never existed and so yoghurt pot remains intact. Totally worth it.

Quote: roscoff @ December 23 2011, 11:05 PM GMT

Or you could borrow my time machine kill his/her ancestors so that they never existed and so yoghurt pot remains intact. Totally worth it.

I'd opt for the jizz enhanced yoghurt. What with the Butterfly Effect and all that.

Quote: chipolata @ December 23 2011, 11:10 PM GMT

I'd opt for the jizz enhanced yoghurt. What with the Butterfly Effect and all that.

You have no culture >_<

Quote: roscoff @ December 23 2011, 11:21 PM GMT

You have no culture >_<

Neither does Lofthouse.

Laughing out loud

Quote: roscoff @ December 23 2011, 11:21 PM GMT

You have no culture >_<

Yoghurt does tho'.

Customers who
1. Hold up non see through plastics bags and say can I refund/change this. I don't know I left my X ray vision at home today.

2. People who are shopping for their absent partner, borther, uncle, who say "they are a kind tall and stocky, will this fit?" How do I know? I've never seen them

3. The ones who ask me which colour or style I prefer then when I tell them ask me what is wrong with the other one. So sorry clearly I should be able to read your mind and know which you want me to pick.

wish I could be like Bernard Black sometimes. Close up when I like and refuse to serve stupid people.

I think you need to consider a new career. I'm not sure dealing with the general public is something you really enjoy.

You see it's this trivial attitude to criminality that's what wrong with this country today

Sure it's only a yoghurt today

But where does it lead?

It'll be drugs and prostitution next mark my words

[quote name="lofthouse" post="832652" date="December 24 2011, 6:06 PM GMT"]You see it's this trivial attitude to criminality that's what wrong with this country today

Sure it's only a yoghurt today

But where does it lead?

Don't worry, they'll get their just desserts.