Things that piss you off Page 786

Sleezy customer who asked me if had anything on under my shirt. I wanted to punch the stupid creep in the face.

Quote: reds @ December 19 2011, 12:24 PM GMT

Sleezy customer who asked me if had anything on under my shirt. I wanted to punch the stupid creep in the face.

:O Why would someone do that? Muppet.

Office tw*t types who, at this time of year, turn up wearing ties with a big picture of Rudolf with a flashing red nose and other ties in a similar vein.

Quote: AJGO @ December 19 2011, 12:30 PM GMT

: Muppet.

Oi!!!!

The Borrowers. C**ts.

Quote: AJGO @ December 19 2011, 12:30 PM GMT

:O Why would someone do that? Muppet.

I have no idea. Before he asked, he said can I ask you a question? It's not offensive.
He was at least 40 years older than me as well. I'd be cranky with anyone asking me that but somehow think it would have felt slightly less creepy if he was 40 or under. Sill would have wanted to punch him

Creepy old bastard.
What did you say/do back?

I said "I'm not answering that", moved behind the counter. He then proceded to tell he doesn't like women who wear bras. Starting to loose my patients by then so I said a thankyou, goodbye. In a tone that I hope said- F*@%k off now or I'm calling secruity. He left then.

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 19 2011, 12:30 PM GMT

Office tw*t types who, at this time of year, turn up wearing ties with a big picture of Rudolf with a flashing red nose and other ties in a similar vein.

I always thought you were retired - did they turn up at your house?

All office based festivities is a pain. If people just wanna go to work and get it done without having to hold hands skip around and pretend to be friends with the idiots around you they should be allowed to.

Plus I hate that Slade song, and they've had it on repeat for 4 weeks.

Quote: reds @ December 19 2011, 12:38 PM GMT

I'd be cranky with anyone asking me that but somehow think it would have felt slightly less creepy if he was 40 or under.

Why's that?

Quote: chipolata @ December 19 2011, 12:55 PM GMT

I always thought you were retired - did they turn up at your house?

No, I work on.

I look on it as my small contribution to youth unemployment . .

Quote: roscoff @ December 19 2011, 12:33 PM GMT

Oi!!!!

:D Sorry Roscoff

Quote: chipolata @ December 19 2011, 12:36 PM GMT

The Borrowers. C**ts.

Did they borrow something from you without asking?

Quote: reds @ December 19 2011, 12:48 PM GMT

I said "I'm not answering that", moved behind the counter. He then proceded to tell he doesn't like women who wear bras. Starting to loose my patients by then so I said a thankyou, goodbye. In a tone that I hope said- F*@%k off now or I'm calling secruity. He left then.

Ugh. At least you can be consoled that he's unlikely to ever be loved by anyone and will live a lonely and shagless life

Quote: reds @ December 19 2011, 12:48 PM GMT

What an utter prick.

Maybe he should be sent to prison for 20 years for the crime of upsetting the
ridiculously over sensitive?