Things that piss you off Page 789

Quote: reds @ December 19 2011, 12:24 PM GMT

Sleezy customer who asked me if had anything on under my shirt. I wanted to punch the stupid creep in the face.

I'd assumed you were a guy for some reason. That reminds me of one of the two times that I remember when a guy looked at my genitalia when I was using a urinal, he must have been about 50 years older than me, I felt like punching him, but I'd probably have killed him. Possibly. Even if I hadn't I suspect people would have been on his side, but if they'd have been as creeped out as I was they'd have certainly felt like punching him.

Being perved on by oldish women, or relatively young and good looking gay guys when fully clothed is bad enough , but an ancient gay guy when you're straight, it could only have been creepier if I'd still been a child and/or he'd tried to touch me, but if it'd been much creepier I think I'd throw up every time I thought about it, and I've all, but blocked out the most disturbing parts.

I imagine straight women would be more creeped out by an old man than an old lesbian woman though. You meet some right fruit cakes in mens toilets, but thankfully most are nowhere near that bad.

More recently I met a gay guy who looked like a hunkier Phillip Schofield who seemed to want me to look at his genitalia, but that was fine by comparison.

Thinking about it, he might have been more like 60 or 70 years older than me, proper ancient. I wouldn't be against being allowed to punch old perv's, at least there'd be some deterrent...

Poor old queen. :( You might have at least given him a glimpse of ballsack. OAPs have it bad enough with their winter heating bills without being deprived of a little bit of cock fun.

What, the Phillip Schofield-esque guy?

When you're trying to unplug a USB stick and you get "Windows can't stop your 'Generic volume' device because it is in use." And its not even in use.

just pull it out

Quote: Gavin @ December 20 2011, 7:15 PM GMT

just pull it out

I have now.

Quote: chipolata @ December 20 2011, 7:12 PM GMT

When you're trying to unplug a USB stick and you get "Windows can't stop your 'Generic volume' device because it is in use." And its not even in use.

"Well thanks for coming in to audition for Grumpy Old Men, Mr Chipolata... we'll let you know."

Members of, so-called, 'comedy forums', who turn up and post one post every three or four months and expect anybody to give a shit that he has done so...who the hell do I think I am, for Crimbo's sake?!

And a Merry Christmas, everybody!

(Oh Lordy, lucas is about. Everybody check that your wallet/purse isn't missing...)

Merry Crimbo, John! Wave

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mr Walker, I hope you have a right one!

People in pubs that constantly tap the edge of a beer mat on the table !

Angry

Quote: Gavin @ December 20 2011, 7:15 PM GMT

just pull it out

I saw this post before the one above it and thought it was about something completely different. All my sex jokes have had to be put away :(

Well what's annoying me now is that someone in my house keeps leaving the bog roll over the other side of the bathroom. What the hell have they been doing that they need to use bog roll by the bloody boiler for a don't know

'over the other side of the bathroom' ??

do you live in a mansion?

Quote: lofthouse @ December 20 2011, 10:17 PM GMT

'over the other side of the bathroom' ??

do you live in a mansion?

No we just shit in a field :P

No it's a normal sized bathroom just the bog roll is left by the boiler which is out of reach when your on the shitter which I find annoying.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 20 2011, 7:27 PM GMT

Members of, so-called, 'comedy forums', who turn up and post one post every three or four months and expect anybody to give a shit that he has done so...

I care, Lucas, I miss you and your festering posts.