Things that piss you off Page 1,720

Quote: fopdoodle @ 12th May 2017, 6:36 PM

I live opposite the castle just round corner from Assembly Rooms and have a bed available during Festival for select few. Not offering as commercial 'venture' as probably won't even charge, so exact location not online or divulged to strangers but know how hard it is to find a bed during this time, so would consider anyone who wasn't too weird or deranged.

:O

I'm guessing I'm in the too weird or deranged category?

My friend and I would be beyond thrilled to possibly be able to stay with you. We'd could pay whatever the usual price for a hostel room is, if you want. I realize I sound like an absolute nutter on this board, especially in this thread in the past couple of days (I've not been sleeping like a normal person, because I'm not technically a normal person, but I normally am very good at acting like a normal person). Despite being a bit mad, I'm quite a calm, respectful, friendly, quiet, low key kind of person. This is probably not convincing. I shall PM you. :)

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 13th May 2017, 2:33 PM

I'm guessing I'm in the too weird or deranged category?

My friend and I would be beyond thrilled to possibly be able to stay with you. We'd could pay whatever the usual price for a hostel room is, if you want. I realize I sound like an absolute nutter on this board, especially in this thread in the past couple of days (I've not been sleeping like a normal person, because I'm not technically a normal person, but I normally am very good at acting like a normal person). Despite being a bit mad, I'm quite a calm, respectful, friendly, quiet, low key kind of person. This is probably not convincing. I shall PM you. :)

I cannot charge if I don't have public liability insurance (incase someone falls and wants to sue me), so am not going down that route of Air B'n'B' . . . but because of that, I feel so privileged given where I live, that it would be rude for me to at least not offer a vacant bed during Festival period to people who were stuck for accommodation.

I would of course need to know the person/people a little first (it's a king size), and would need to pay a little if more than one night and for use of bath and towels etc. - but is just an offer I am considering at the mo . . .

Quote: fopdoodle @ 13th May 2017, 3:08 PM

bath

I'd take it as a good sign she didn't say 'shower' or mention any nice son called Norman.

I hate working weekends. I only have to do one weekend in five but it still comes around too quickly and there is never anything to do. It also means I miss the back to back episodes of Judge Judy on CBS Reality but on the plus side there is just three of us in a big empty office so we can arse around playing football with stress balls and making aeroplanes with the photocopier paper. I had an idea today of adjusting everyones chairs so there is mayhem on Monday morning but that's probably going a bit too far.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 13th May 2017, 3:08 PM

I cannot charge if I don't have public liability insurance (incase someone falls and wants to sue me), so am not going down that route of Air B'n'B' . . . but because of that, I feel so privileged given where I live, that it would be rude for me to at least not offer a vacant bed during Festival period to people who were stuck for accommodation.

I would of course need to know the person/people a little first (it's a king size), and would need to pay a little if more than one night and for use of bath and towels etc. - but is just an offer I am considering at the mo . . .

I would love to take you up on the offer if you decide you want to go through with it and if I (and possibly my friend) fit the bill. I PMed you. I probably already screwed myself over by making myself sound like an absolute nutter on this thread, but I'll let you decide. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about me and even if you don't pick me, I'll still think you're awesome and that we should be comedy friends. Wave

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th May 2017, 9:32 AM

A non willy photo will do. :P

I'm not going to show you my non-willy. But you can see my new haircut! and I guess a bit of my moobs. I do have great moobs.

(Still convinced I'm a man?)Rolling eyes

OK, I'm convinced but not by the "haircut". :D

Love the new hair! And the necklace.

(Herc, are you TRYING to be rude?)

Yes, I can be very trying. Just holding my end up ('scuse, but is cumbersome) in what appears to be an Amazonian takeover.

Laughing out loud
Yeah, it's been 95% men on here for a while, and suddenly it's only 94%. TIME TO FIGHT BACK THE TAKEOVER.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th May 2017, 7:34 PM

I hate working weekends. I only have to do one weekend in five but it still comes around too quickly and there is never anything to do. It also means I miss the back to back episodes of Judge Judy on CBS Reality but on the plus side there is just three of us in a big empty office so we can arse around playing football with stress balls and making aeroplanes with the photocopier paper. I had an idea today of adjusting everyones chairs so there is mayhem on Monday morning but that's probably going a bit too far.

I think you should do it., and how about adding a few whoopee cushions while you're at it?

Is gender really so relevant to some on here? I don't even really care about nationality unless it is significant to a thread/post, but that seems to crop up on here a lot too when it appears to have little to do with anything.

:S

I quite often forget what gender some people are on here. Especially if names are ambiguous (like mine is).
What gender am I again...?

Quote: zooo @ 14th May 2017, 12:24 PM

I quite often forget what gender some people are on here. Especially if names are ambiguous (like mine is).
What gender am I again...?

That's good. I only care about people's views, regardless of gender, age, geographical origin, religion and sexual orientation.

Cool

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 14th May 2017, 8:33 AM

I'm not going to show you my non-willy. But you can see my new haircut! (Still convinced I'm a man?)Rolling eyes

Davida you are exactly how I'd pictured you (your avatar tipped me off). But I am taken aback as to how sooooooooooo American your cardigan looks. Mind you If I was staying at fopdoodle, I'd want proof she wasn't a cartoon, because they don't take anything seriously. Mind you a cartoon dog would go down well on Britains got Talent, so fopdoodle PM me if you're a cartoon, I'll make us rich.
:)