Things that piss you off Page 1,725

So far, all your Punch cartoons posted here seem to remain intact, not yet replaced by the: "3rd Party Hosting has been temporarily disabled" message.
Perhaps you need a BillWill-type to write you a bit of code to crawl and save all of those images on Photobucket if you've not got them saved on some device at home/cloud.
I guess Photobucket is hitting you as being a "heavy user", whereas my account is pretty thin (805 photos taking up 2% of my storage quota) and solely for puerile crap. Which seems to be a lot of Wayne's World (1 and 2) with subtitles:

Party on dude.

Perusing the crap I have on Photobucket, this was very big in its day:

Quote: Kenneth @ 18th July 2017, 3:33 PM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Wasps that sting you on the back of your head even though you purposely avoided their nest while mowing.

Die, you bastards!

Killer Women with Piers Morgan? Why can't they live up to their name?

Quote: DaButt @ 20th July 2017, 2:14 AM

Wasps that sting you on the back of your head even though you purposely avoided their nest while mowing.

Die, you bastards!

That's because you voted for Trump.
Laughing out loud

Quote: Kenneth @ 18th July 2017, 3:33 PM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

People who - As soon as you tell them you have an illness or ailment immediately say "I have a friend/relative who has/had that," then proceed to tell you how they suffered/died...

I know I've said this before, but people who still quote Blackadder. Especially that 'long winter nights' line. How many more times?
And people who repeat themselves. I never repeat myself, never, Never, NEVER.
People who think Mel C was the unfanciable one from the Spice Girls. This redickless idea derived from a survey... carried out... on Sun readers.
Also famine, terrorism and disease.

OK you cyclists who rode from London and around Surrey yesterday. Why did you have to clutter up public transport with your bikes. You want to cycle so why don't you cycle home? Lazy bastards!

Ive mentioned it before on here and since then it is almost an epidemic.

The croaking at the end of every sentence. The last word lowered in timbre and croaked.
It's put on and must be learned. Iv'e tried and I can't do it.
Synonymous with that, the croakers have invented a new accent that they must think makes them sound posh or well bred
They pronounce 'yes' as yass and 'work' as warrk.
I'm all for clear annunciation but don't make up an accent.

So I've found myself beginning sentences with the word "So"!

This would NEVER have happened back in the day! (Oh shit!!!)

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd August 2017, 6:01 PM

So I've found myself beginning sentences with the word "So"!

This would NEVER have happened back in the day! (Oh shit!!!)

I did complain about that a year ago. You'll be using "snuck" next:

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th August 2016, 12:01 AM

People who begin the answer to a question with the word "So.".

As in, "What does your job entail?" "So I design that, manufacture those and then market them both"

When did that become acceptable?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st February 2017, 4:55 PM

"Snuck".

It was always "sneaked" in my day.

I'm not sure when it started but in the last year I have noticed myself writing "that" at every opportunity in emails etc. and on a regular basis have to go through my posts to delete them...................bloody hell, I made without writing one. :)