Things that piss you off Page 1,719

Quote: Firkin @ 12th May 2017, 5:54 PM

If you're booking Edinburgh at short notice you might struggle to get decent accommodation.

I live opposite the castle just round corner from Assembly Rooms and have a bed available during Festival for select few. Not offering as commercial 'venture' as probably won't even charge, so exact location not online or divulged to strangers but know how hard it is to find a bed during this time, so would consider anyone who wasn't too weird or deranged.

:O

Will they have to listen to 24 hour Trump bashing though :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th May 2017, 8:14 PM

Will they have to listen to 24 hour Trump bashing though :)

Won't be an issue my dear boy given my 'extreme vetting' protocol - so no Captain Chaos sympathisers welcome.

:P

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 4th May 2017, 3:40 PM

This new hotmail sorting system is really awesome. It used to be 'Inbox: No f**ker's written to you.' Now it's 'Focused Inbox: No f**ker's written to you' and 'Other: No other f**ker's written to you either.' Thanks, hotmail.

Hotmail asked me what I thought of it.

I didn't know anything had changed. What has happened?

TTPYO.

Hay Fever cure adverts on TV!

USE FUCKING LOCAL HONEY! IT WORKS!!!!

And another thing. Experian Credit Checks. Surely that's one of the biggest advertising myths. What is the f**kng point?????????

I'm sure I'll be alone with this, but it makes me demented every time I see someone peel back a lid on a yogurt pot in any yogurt ad when it has clearly been removed already and 'stuck' back on with little more than gravity so there's no tension or pulling whatsoever involved.

It grinds my gears because it's arrogant in thinking we won't spot this deception, and then, to add insult to injury, they show a spoonful of the stuff with NONE ON THE BOTTOM OF SPOON! How do you do that exactly?

Bastards.

Who eats that disgusting stuff anyway?

Quote: fopdoodle @ 12th May 2017, 9:58 PM

I'm sure I'll be alone with this, but it makes me demented every time I see someone peel back a lid on a yogurt pot in any yogurt ad when it has clearly been removed already and 'stuck' back on with little more than gravity so there's no tension or pulling whatsoever involved.

It grinds my gears because it's arrogant in thinking we won't spot this deception, and then, to add insult to injury, they show a spoonful of the stuff with NONE ON THE BOTTOM OF SPOON! How do you do that exactly?

Bastards.

Well thank you very much. I'd never noticed either of those yoghurt based lies before but I'm sure I will now ........... for evermore.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 12th May 2017, 8:24 PM

Won't be an issue my dear boy given my 'extreme vetting' protocol - so no Captain Chaos sympathisers welcome.

:P

Lure In the pro-Trumps, then smother them while they sleep. Burk and Hare legacy.

I'm a man. Yep herc has cracked it. A tanfastically beautiful black man with four nipples. I'm named after my uncle David. And no my parents weren't hoping for a boy. They already had one. Do you need photo proof? (that's me in my avatar photo...do I look like a man???) And by photo proof I'm not offering to send 4-nippled-nudes. Unless you really want me to, then I'll just google 'black man with 4 nipples' and send you the results.

Glad my mostly-delerious-at-this-point-posts are amusing Firkin. How short of notice counts as short-notice? I'm planning to stay in hostels. And don't mind having a fair ways to hike to get to shows, if that makes any sort of difference. Would I have a hard time booking somewhere in a hostel if I got it sorted in the next couple of weeks? First two weeks of August is really the only time I can travel. Getting time off at my job is complicated. Someone's already claimed the second half of August to go on holiday, and I think someone else has claimed the beginning of September, and I'll have to be back to cover for them. Very brief window of opportunity. But trying to make it work. Brighton comedy fest looks lovely though. Perhaps on a future visit! I've always wanted to go to Machynlleth as well (don't knock Wales or I'll stab you through your screen with sharpened leek!...can leeks be sharpened? I'm sure some welshman got bored and figured out the answer to that question at some point. Yikes, my haphazard attempt to defend Wales turned into an accidentally Welsh-bashing/stereotyping delirious rant.)

Old Green Tree Pub is definitely going on my list. (not the list about shagging Julia Davis. different list. although my Bathonian friend says he does sometimes bump into Julia Davis' extended family around town. is that relevant? is any of this relevent?

If brighton is kind of like san fransisco, then I'd love it. And hey man, don't fault San Fransisco for its faults. Those are my faults too! But the faults aren't my fault. Wouldn't it be neat if the cascadia faultline magically cast off northern california, oregon, and washington into the ocean (without devastating all the major cities) to become our own island nation of Cascadia, free from Trumps tyranny?

Oh plot, when did I lose you?

Good night.

How do I keep not noticing the most recent pages of threads. I'm confused. Good night, I say, goodnight!

Quote: keewik @ 13th May 2017, 12:30 AM

Lure In the pro-Trumps, then smother them while they sleep. Burk and Hare legacy.

Too messy . . . my bed is far too gorgeous for any of that, and my motivation is sheer generosity - mind you, I could dispatch them after they left sniper-stylie.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 13th May 2017, 2:15 AM

I'm a man. Yep herc has cracked it. A tanfastically beautiful black man with four nipples. I'm named after my uncle David. And no my parents weren't hoping for a boy. They already had one. Do you need photo proof? (that's me in my avatar photo...do I look like a man???) And by photo proof I'm not offering to send 4-nippled-nudes. Unless you really want me to, then I'll just google 'black man with 4 nipples' and send you the results.

A non willy photo will do. :P

Was reading a Jon Ronson book and in it he said noone ever goes to the second page or beyond on Google....I do sometimes, so there. Admittedly it does go a bit weird and unconnected though at that point.

Old drivers , people who don't check their f**king mirrors they are not just their for show. BMW drivers up your hoop... People who laugh at you when their dog is chewing at you... People who talk while you are playing a game at a serious moment but remain quiet when you are happy to listen

I agree about the BMW drivers, arrogant impolite moronic shits most of them.