Things that piss you off Page 1,673

Quote: Sarc @ 4th June 2016, 3:05 PM BST

A combination of Chump and Muggers is still Chuggers not Cheggers.
If it's Keith Chegwin you're on about I think the term is chunt.

Is a little known fact that his real name is Chugwin.

But you chug my memory to other night when Sean Lock made observation (repeat of 8 out of 10 cats) after a Stevi Richie clip that there used to be a show called "Search for a Star" . . . but in his case should be "Hunt for a C•nt." :D

I went to the Baskets Only queue in Sainsbury's today and in front of me was a woman with a small trolley. She saw my look and said the girl on the checkout said it was OK.

I was complaining inside and was going to say to the girl on the checkout that she shouldn't have let her but really it was the fault of the customer who put the checkout girl in a difficult position - so I said nothing and just moaned to the woman behind me who had the same look on her face.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th June 2016, 7:43 PM BST

I went to the Baskets Only queue in Sainsbury's today and in front of me was a woman with a small trolley.

I have actually said to people in front of me with more than 12 items (in "no more than" express queue) "Excuse me, I think you are looking for the longer queue over there" . . . and I wonder why I've got no mates. :( Pirate

Ha ha!

Have you noticed that the River Seine - Sane to us - is now the River Sen?

F**king posey twats!

I had a loaf of bread and nothing else waiting in a long queue. When they opened another till in front of me, the woman in front with a trolley filled to the top darted towards it. Rude!

What a bitch.

I just crash into patronising head patting queue jumpers, break their legs then run over them to get to the till first.

That might have been a dream.

Quote: Loopey @ 5th June 2016, 7:37 PM BST

I just crash into patronising head patting queue jumpers, break their legs then run over them to get to the till first.

That might have been a dream.

;)

"No veneer in 'ere!" So f**king what? Who gives a toss? Anyway isn't it easier to clean with veneer inside?

Quote: Chappers @ 4th June 2016, 9:15 PM BST

Ha ha!

Have you noticed that the River Seine - Sane to us - is now the River Sen?

F**king posey twats!

Oh dear! Now if you'd been educated in Scotland, you'd have known the correct pronunciation is, indeed, 'Sen'. Whistling nnocently

Quote: keewik @ 6th June 2016, 10:44 AM BST

Oh dear! Now if you'd been educated in Scotland, you'd have known the correct pronunciation is, indeed, 'Sen'. Whistling nnocently

That's insen.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2016, 8:11 PM BST

;)

"No veneer in 'ere!" So f**king what? Who gives a toss? Anyway isn't it easier to clean with veneer inside?

They mean no veneer of respectability.

Quote: keewik @ 6th June 2016, 10:44 AM BST

If I'd been educated in Scotland nobody would understand a weird I see.

That sounds more Geordie than Scottish I think.

Yes, he means 'wurrd' and 'sey'.

Potassium.

The fact that it is bad for the human condition both when it is too high and too low, the way in which it is only a nice purple colour when it is in its permanganate form, the irrationality of it having the chemical symbol K, the manner in which the name of the Special K breakfast cereal suggests that it is stuffed full of potassium when it is not and the ludicrous situation in which bananas have overtaken the home grown apple in popularity just because of their potassium content and connection with international tennis stars.